U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-23-2009, 09:33 AM
 
25,880 posts, read 39,160,903 times
Reputation: 13870

Advertisements

http://www.liveleak.com/mp.swf?confi...1448%26embed=1

By the way how many things were invented by the Palestinians...?

Can we just live in peace!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-23-2009, 01:51 PM
 
Location: Camberville
12,030 posts, read 16,768,354 times
Reputation: 19758
Immature, but I've learned to expect that.

Just because Israel is indeed a gorgeous country with intelligent people does not give them a free pass to treat the natives of the land they inhabit as they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2009, 02:00 PM
 
1,481 posts, read 1,810,158 times
Reputation: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Immature, but I've learned to expect that.

Just because Israel is indeed a gorgeous country with intelligent people does not give them a free pass to treat the natives of the land they inhabit as they do.
It was a dirt pit before the evil Juuuuuuuuuz came.

Crack open a history book.

Natives? Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Look up Palestine. My God the lack of historical knowledge.

Oh, and just a silly little question: Why didn't Jordan take in the "Palestinians" 30-40 years ago?

Oh, just a clue. The didn't want them. I think they thought them worse than the evil Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz. Arabs have thought Palestinians dogs, but now it's a good reason to nuke Israel.

Again, crack a history book.

And, pls, tell us...If the Pals are so tortured... Why did the dirt bag Arabs leave them to mull in the dirt for this long?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2009, 02:07 PM
 
254 posts, read 428,590 times
Reputation: 229
Levi Strauss did not invent blue jeans, actully.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2009, 02:11 PM
 
7,139 posts, read 13,183,203 times
Reputation: 2333
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
It was a dirt pit before the evil Juuuuuuuuuz came.

Crack open a history book.

Natives? Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Look up Palestine. My God the lack of historical knowledge.

Oh, and just a silly little question: Why didn't Jordan take in the "Palestinians" 30-40 years ago?

Oh, just a clue. The didn't want them. I think they thought them worse than the evil Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz. Arabs have thought Palestinians dogs, but now it's a good reason to nuke Israel.

Again, crack a history book.

And, pls, tell us...If the Pals are so tortured... Why did the dirt bag Arabs leave them to mull in the dirt for this long?

That's about it in a nutshell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2009, 02:28 PM
 
12,439 posts, read 10,308,402 times
Reputation: 3137
You would have thought that, in light of jewish inventions, they could have invented a better video. This had to be done by 5th graders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-23-2009, 02:42 PM
 
Location: Earth
24,639 posts, read 24,827,559 times
Reputation: 11318
Most countries exhibit beauty.
An example, Cambodia, even during the Khmer Rouge and the killing fields.

What's your point?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2009, 01:38 PM
 
1,481 posts, read 1,810,158 times
Reputation: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
http://www.liveleak.com/mp.swf?confi...1448%26embed=1

By the way how many things were invented by the Palestinians...?

Can we just live in peace!
Chirp, chirp, crickets are all we hear.

However, since you are asking about inventions, I think Barry gave "arches" to the arabs. Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2009, 01:55 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn
40,056 posts, read 30,529,289 times
Reputation: 10490
And so we learn (yet again, here on C-D) that all you have to do is print out the word "Israel," and see what crawls out of the woodwork to start posting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-24-2009, 02:14 PM
 
Location: Earth
24,639 posts, read 24,827,559 times
Reputation: 11318
Well, hello Fred. I see you're here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top