Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2009, 02:33 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,108,942 times

Advertisements

What more could the republican party want....They have newt, palin, jindal, huckawho & sanford....That equals a winning formula in 2012....I can hardly wait.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 02:33 PM

48,505 posts, read 96,572,060 times
Thsi has gone on since after Keeendy was presdient. Before this much of it was hidden by the press or keenedy and others would never have become president. You can look at both parties and see that those thinl they are the elite have different standards for themelves as opposed to others.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:35 PM

1,359 posts, read 2,286,730 times
Speaking of Jindal....did this guy fall off the earth or something, ever since he butchered that rebuttal few months ago i haven't heard anything about the next coming of Jesus.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:38 PM

4,301 posts, read 7,015,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
I hope he's not been boning the very attractive president of Argentina:

Cristina Fernández de Kirchner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no way in hell she could be hooking up with Sanford... And how is it that she is almost 60 but looks to be in her late 30s?

Old 06-24-2009, 02:39 PM

1,489 posts, read 2,027,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTKing View Post
Such bigot!! He would take pride on his MORAL behaviour....HAHAHAHAHAHA, another dirty immoral Republican down the hole.
Bigot? Well, that dope may be a lot of things, but a bigot?

Now, now. Don't take too much glee. Even if he is boning the pres of another country he at least did not impregnate her and ignore the little bastid like that dem guy that cares so much about po people.

Or that murderer guy Teddy.

Or that predator Bill.

Or that "come and get me" Hart.

Or Roosevelt with the ugly woman lovin' wife.

Or that Cahter guy. Ooops....my mistake. Even though he lusted no body would touch his pole with a ten foot...um, pole.

Or that faithful guy, John Kennedy.

Or his sloppy seconds bro Robert.

Or the boy luvin', silk panty wearing, Hoover.

Or that "I am a gay American" thing.

Or, my personal fav, the ***** luvin Barney that let his poker run a call guy thing out of his abode. Classy!

Well, I could go on for hours.

Because one of the two parties in this country thinks a moral code is worth aiming for does not mean they won't fail at living a moral life.

That the libs don't understand this is telling.

Now, I must leave you with this. Libs like Barney Frank. And he housed a "lover" (yech) that ran a ho house out of his residence.

Where was the outrage there? Oh, that's different.

That is what a hypocrite is. You.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:42 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,698,569 times
Just hilarious........he actually went to Argentina, and told us he was hiking the Appalacian trail. Gotta give him points for originality...........

Old 06-24-2009, 02:42 PM

454 posts, read 794,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
If no money changed hands, does such an affair count as a "free trade" agreement?
Absolutely! And it gives him a leg up on Spitzer, so to speak.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:43 PM

1,126 posts, read 2,685,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Bigot? Well, that dope may be a lot of things, but a bigot?

Now, now. Don't take too much glee. Even if he is boning the pres of another country he at least did not impregnate her and ignore the little bastid like that dem guy that cares so much about po people.

Or that murderer guy Teddy.

Or that predator Bill.

Or that "come and get me" Hart.

Or Roosevelt with the ugly woman lovin' wife.

Or that Cahter guy. Ooops....my mistake. Even though he lusted no body would touch his pole with a ten foot...um, pole.

Or that faithful guy, John Kennedy.

Or his sloppy seconds bro Robert.

Or the boy luvin', silk panty wearing, Hoover.

Or that "I am a gay American" thing.

Or, my personal fav, the ***** luvin Barney that let his poker run a call guy thing out of his abode. Classy!

Well, I could go on for hours.

Because one of the two parties in this country thinks a moral code is worth aiming for does not mean they won't fail at living a moral life.

That the libs don't understand this is telling.

Now, I must leave you with this. Libs like Barney Frank. And he housed a "lover" (yech) that ran a ho house out of his residence.

Where was the outrage there? Oh, that's different.

That is what a hypocrite is. You.

are you trying to imply that John E Hoover was a Democrat?

Old 06-24-2009, 02:44 PM

8,323 posts, read 15,131,629 times
When I first heard that he had been out of the country, I thought, "Ya know.. everyone needs time to themselves once in a while." But then to find out that he was having an affair, disgusting. It's one thing to hide from the radar to just relax and vacation (haven't we all done this at least once?) - but it's another to cheat on a spouse.

He's a despicable person, no matter what his political affiliation is. There's just no excuse in the world that justifies his actions. The fact that he once chided Clinton means that this guy is nothing more than a despicable hypocrite. It says nothing about any political party or group of people. He's an individual.

He's an individual who lied to and cheated on his family and his state.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:45 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,134,047 times
Sanford on infidelity:

"The standard Sanford has set for other politicians over the years has been fairly high. A member of the House of Representatives during the heyday of the Clinton-Lewinsky affair, he was often a harsh critic of the president for his marital misconduct.

This is "very damaging stuff," Sanford declared at one point, when details of Clinton's conduct became known. "I think it would be much better for the country and for him personally (to resign)... I come from the business side," he said. "If you had a chairman or president in the business world facing these allegations, he'd be gone."

Explaining his decision to back impeachment articles against Clinton, he added, "I think what he did in this matter was reprehensible... I feel very comfortable with my vote."

Sanford's complaints were directed primarily, although not entirely, at Clinton's lying about the affair rather than the affair itself. At one point, however, he proclaimed that Clinton was likely to get away with his infidelities and indiscretion because he already had the perception of someone who was untrustworthy.

"In politics you can get away with anything as long as it's what's expected," he was quoted saying in a Boston Globe article published in December 1998. "If people expect you to be a rascal, you can be a rascal."

Sanford Was Harsh Critic Of Clinton Affair, Called President A Rascal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies