Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2009, 03:21 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,426,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
So I guess you're saying that those democrats who have been caught, and there have been plenty, don't have any values to begin with?

I would agree.
Again, you should get a clue. Don't put words in my mouth and then argue against that. Pretty childish.

If a group is going to pride themselves on "Family values" it would probably behoove them to actually try and implement it into their daily lives.

But what do you expect from a group of hypocrites who condemn abortion in one breath and are perfectly ok with dropping bombs on children in Iraq in the next? It must be pretty confusing to be a part of something like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 03:25 PM

2,153 posts, read 5,522,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Again, you should get a clue. Don't put words in my mouth and then argue against that. Pretty childish.

If a group is going to pride themselves on "Family values" it would probably behoove them to actually try and implement it into their daily lives.

But what do you expect from a group of hypocrites who condemn abortion in one breath and are perfectly ok with dropping bombs on children in Iraq in the next? It must be pretty confusing to be a part of something like that.
Yes because the goal of the mission was to drop bombs on childrens heads. Everytime it happens a Republican cheers. Discussions are impossible because you turn everything into nonsense.

Of course it is implemented into their daily lives (minus the few bad apples). That doesn't mean you aren't going to go wrong at some point in your life. Im sure you have gone down the wrong path before. Maybe you didn't realize because you don't really stand for anything. Discussions are impossible because people like you generalize. It would be like me saying that Obama's voters all don't expect to pay their mortgage anymore because of that 1 lady in the video.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:25 PM

26,134 posts, read 48,779,992 times
Quote:
... If a group is going to pride themselves on "Family values" it would probably behoove them to actually try and implement it into their daily lives.

Agree, but it isn't confusing for most of them, after all, those aren't white people having bombs dropped on them....
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:28 PM

53 posts, read 294,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
And people are entitled to time off. Even Obama runs off to other states for dinner
Looks like this guy ran out to another country for some other kind of dinner.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:29 PM

26,134 posts, read 48,779,992 times
Quote:
Wow the party of family values strikes again. Jeez.....
Amazing ain't it.... this guy left his family - a lovely wife and FOUR sons - home ALONE for SIX days, over FATHER'S DAY weekend, to go bop a lover in another hemisphere.

How shabby can a guy be? Like weather in the Winter, the GOP keeps setting "record lows" on a regular basis.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:29 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,625,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Dear Mrs Sanford:

For once, just once, do what no political wife has done - stand up publicly and kick the dog to the curb.
Given the fact that when asked where he was, she said "I don't know. I've been home being a mother to my children," over FATHER'S DAY, no less, I think she's done with him.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:30 PM

1,489 posts, read 2,027,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasdrubal View Post
are you trying to imply that John E Hoover was a Democrat?
My mistake. I'll trade that freak for Spitzer.

What are your thoughts on the other stellar Dems.

Old 06-24-2009, 03:31 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,820,437 times
So...the democrats pride themselves on "No family values"?

Old 06-24-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
So I guess you're saying that those democrats who have been caught, and there have been plenty, don't have any values to begin with?

I would agree.
When will the right-wing Republicans stop with their holier than thou rhetoric?

Old 06-24-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
My mistake. I'll trade that freak for Spitzer.

What are your thoughts on the other stellar Dems.
I'm sure there are an equal number of Republicans and Democrats who have strayed, sinned and otherwise acted immorally. But it's the Republicans who hold themselves out as the party of "family values" and try to pass things like the Defense of Marriage Act. It's laughable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies