Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2009, 09:28 AM

38,611 posts, read 26,247,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
What a misread! Both candidates in Iran were hard-line Islamists. It's as if the battle were between Hannity and Beck. You aren't going to get any actual sense out of the situation no matter which one wins.

What we have in the region you speak of is window-dressing democracy. When you start seeing US elections being regularly decided by which candidate gets blown up first, then you can say that see, they have democracy just like we do.

Step one is to take final authority away from the Mollahs.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 09:41 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,225,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Well, you're wrong Jean Dixon. It really doesn't matter what BO does because everyone involved realizes he's a stuffed shirt with a thin resume and an extreme misunderstanding of his ability to change the world with his stupid speeches.
And that concludes the third grade debate team portion of this thread.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:06 AM

37,751 posts, read 40,828,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Remember when Bill O'Reilly and Barney Frank almost killed each other on national television? It was, without question, one of the greatest moments in world history, if only because it inspired this Lil' O'Reilly skit. Tonight they met again.

Gawker - Bill O'Reilly vs. Barney Frank, Part II - Bill O'reilly
Eh, if you invite someone on your show, you should let them speak. I'm no fan of Barney Frank on the issues but O'Reilly was going for confrontation entertainment. Definitely not impressed. I rate this Frank 9, O'Reilly 0. Not one of O'Reilly's better moments. Ditto, saying you have to show sleazy videos so the public knows what your talking about as an excuse to show more sleazy videos.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:14 AM

479 posts, read 659,086 times
I wouldn't let Barney Frank clean my toilet. That man should be locked away from children and any others he tries to sway with his perverted beliefs.

I do not see how any "real" American could ever defend that POS.

On the other hand I do see how gays, liberals and others with their hand out would champion him. After all they aspire to see perversion prevail in America.

IMHO, we are way overdue for God to put an end to all of this. I know I am ready for a great reckoning...are you?

Barney Frank...the name alone is a punch line for everything immoral and disgusting.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:23 AM

958 posts, read 2,127,174 times
I'm not a fan of O'Reilly but he's liable to get smacked with barny's purse.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:26 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,225,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
I wouldn't let Barney Frank clean my toilet. That man should be locked away from children and any others he tries to sway with his perverted beliefs.

I do not see how any "real" American could ever defend that POS.

On the other hand I do see how gays, liberals and others with their hand out would champion him. After all they aspire to see perversion prevail in America.

IMHO, we are way overdue for God to put an end to all of this. I know I am ready for a great reckoning...are you?

Barney Frank...the name alone is a punch line for everything immoral and disgusting.
Thank you Ned Flanders.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:19 AM

870 posts, read 1,622,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Sort of like the Red Sox beating up on some Liitle League team. Frank is a very smart guy. O'Reilly is intellectually on the level of Paris Hilton...
your comment below your screen name shows what intellectual level you are on as well......well...if there is a level that low. sorry.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:20 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,588,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker_one View Post
your comment below your screen name shows what intellectual level you are on as well......well...if there is a level that low. sorry.
If the only comment you can come up with is a personal attack, that's pretty weak.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:29 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,601,748 times
Smarmy Barney was dripping with hostility and sarcasm. What is up with that "lithsp"? He's too old to be playing a queen, trying to turn a trick. Just one of the Three Stooges, along with Pettypants Pelosi and PokerFace Reid. Aren't we so very fortunate to have this kind of "quality" representing us?

Old 06-25-2009, 11:35 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,582,297 times
Now c'mon...nobody really takes Barney seriously...do they?? He is like a cartoon character. Like daffy duck...sufferin' sucatash
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies