Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 09:14 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm666 View Post
On CNN, Savage makes a labored attempt to come across as a perfectly normal guy whose church teachings forbid homosexuality and whose opinions on illegal immigration are in sync with mainstream America. But then, the next minute, on his own show, he's freaking out about "puffy-faced" men kissing. Oh, and he seems awfully threatened about multiculturalism, for some reason, shrieking about burning the Mexican flag.Media Matters Responds To Michael Savage Threats, Cyberstalking (VIDEO)
Media Matters?? George Soros?? Early 20th century progressivism?? Why is there so much seeming connection here? Oh yeah, Media Matters was created and financed by George Soros who would have fit right in with the 1920s Progressives in the US. Now we can throw in Huffington Post with the group along with Kos and that ilk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2009, 09:16 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Michael Weiner was once a self described "liberal" who was laughed at by his fellow liberals, and he turned into a pathological right wing extremist.

I hope he gets cancer and dies a slow death.
I see your mother never told you not to make faces because your face might freeze that way. If you get cancer and die a slow death you will understand what I mean.

Old 06-26-2009, 09:20 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,032,380 times
Quote:
Michael Weiner was once a self described "liberal" who was laughed at by his fellow liberals, and he turned into a pathological right wing extremist.

Another compassionate, evolved liberal.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:01 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Another compassionate, evolved liberal.
Yep, thats liberalism for ya! Do anything to silence someone who disagrees with you.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:02 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Media Matters?? George Soros?? Early 20th century progressivism?? Why is there so much seeming connection here? Oh yeah, Media Matters was created and financed by George Soros who would have fit right in with the 1920s Progressives in the US. Now we can throw in Huffington Post with the group along with Kos and that ilk.
?

what's your beef with the 1920s Progressives?!

"That damn Roosevelt!" -- you mean Teddy?

Old 06-26-2009, 10:07 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,633,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I see your mother never told you not to make faces because your face might freeze that way. If you get cancer and die a slow death you will understand what I mean.

Agreed. Children should not be allowed on this site.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:20 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
Quote:
I also hope its painful. He deserves it.
well at least you speak honestly which is better than most left wingers. thanks for showing us what the left wing thinks instead of their political double talk. At least we can see how hateful the left is

Old 06-26-2009, 01:11 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
well at least you speak honestly which is better than most left wingers. thanks for showing us what the left wing thinks instead of their political double talk. At least we can see how hateful the left is

Hmm...no answer from the left...interesting

Old 06-26-2009, 01:18 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,740,820 times
Quote:

A fine example of the compasionate left.

Old 06-26-2009, 01:48 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,169,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
wet remember when Kennedy was diagnose with brain cancer do you remember what you said? Here let me quote you.

Quote:
Malignat brain tumor. I pray for all even him in that he can see his own death approach slowly and painfully
Well now wet you get to go right to the front of the religious rights hypocrite parade
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies