U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2009, 09:05 AM

44,924 posts, read 28,120,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
ROB, you were an educator.

Why don't you tell the crowd what a Rhodes Scholar is and why it is such an honor to be one?
In this case it may be no better than a Nobel Prize winner (Algore).

Honestly it is not something that very any people ever accomplish. I wonder it he would have if they knew what kind of morals he has.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2009, 10:06 AM

12,625 posts, read 8,740,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
In this case it may be no better than a Nobel Prize winner (Algore).

Honestly it is not something that very any people ever accomplish. I wonder it he would have if they knew what kind of morals he has.

We all know John Kerry is a fraud and a backstabbing POS

Old 06-26-2009, 10:07 AM

12,482 posts, read 8,806,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
So now dems are wishing Sarah Palin to go missing? By what means I wonder. He is a pathetic excuse for a man. Wishing harm to someone else is just not funny. When people go missing they are usually dead.

Sen. John Kerry added to his long list of lame joke attempts yesterday when he wished South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford's disappearance on Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Speaking to some business and civic leaders he had invited to Washington, Kerry quipped: "Too bad if a governor had to go missing it couldn�t have been the governor of Alaska. You know, Sarah Palin."

The partisan crowd chuckled, but there's nothing funny about Kerry's criticisms of the Alaska governor.

Newsmax.com - Sen. John Kerry Wishes Sarah Palin Had Gone Missing (http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/kerry_palin_missing/2009/06/25/229028.html?s=al&promo_code=8229-1 - broken link)
Just more Palin hate. They fear he ror they woudl not act this way

Old 06-26-2009, 10:16 AM

10,635 posts, read 16,597,928 times
To everyone who makes the oft mentioned "Fear" claim in regards to Palin.

What exactly do you think we fear?

Old 06-26-2009, 10:18 AM

9,644 posts, read 8,584,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post

That her with someone else on the ticket can beat Obama

She was able to pull in some very large crowds to come see her

Old 06-26-2009, 10:19 AM

12,625 posts, read 18,123,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Just more Palin hate. They fear he ror they woudl not act this way
I agree. Very sad.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:19 AM

10,635 posts, read 16,597,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
That her with someone else on the ticket can beat Obama

She was able to pull in some very large crowds to come see her
Her with someone else on the ticket already failed to beat Obama. She specifically was the reasons a lot of Republicans I know didn't even vote.

Oh man. If that is what you think, PLEASE RUN HER IN 2012!

Old 06-26-2009, 10:23 AM

12,625 posts, read 8,740,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post

I have no idea. Sarah Palin is an intelligent, attractive, god fearing christian. Why would anyone fear her? Yet for some reason, liberals ridicule, berrate, and trash her at every opportunity. Wishing she would go missing, joking about raping her 14 year old daughter, and of course, this little gem:

Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin

So I ask liberals to please tell me why they are so obessed with hate over Sara Palin? What did she do to deserve this? I really want to know...

Old 06-26-2009, 10:23 AM

6,183 posts, read 4,968,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I guess you don't know a lot about the military. Most officers, other than Carry, allow others to write their commendations for them but not Old Jon.

He was so ashamed when the truth got out about that first one that he took it down from his website before the election. I guess you do know that he got out of Vietnam with a bogus Purple Heart. It took three and he only had two and never missed a day of duty with any of them. Yeah, he was a real hero. Chased a wounded teenager behind a building and shot him. What a hero!!!!!!
Here's some actually testimony for you:

Quote:
The words of the ones who ACTUALLY served with him:
Quote:

"In 1969, I was Sen. Kerry's gun mate atop of the Swift boat in Vietnam. And I just wanted to let everyone know that, contrary to all the rumors that you might hear from the other side, Sen. Kerry's blood is red, not blue. I know, I've seen it.

"If it weren't for Sen. John Kerry, on the 28th of February 1969, the day he won the Silver Star . . .you and I would not be having this conversation. My name would be on a long, black wall in Washington, D.C. I saw this man save my life."

-Fred Short

"I can still see him now, standing in the doorway of the pilothouse, firing his M-16, shouting orders through the smoke and chaos . . Even wounded, or confronting sights no man should ever have to see, he never lost his cool.

I had to sit on my hands [after a firefight], I was shaking so hard . . He went to every man on that boat and put his arm around them and asked them how they're doing. I've never had an officer do that before or since. That's the mettle of the man, John Kerry."

-David Alston

"What I saw back then [in Vietnam] was a guy with genuine caring and leadership ability who was aggressive when he had to be. What I see now is a guy who's not afraid to tackle tough issues. And he knows what the consequences are of putting people's kids in harm's way."

- James Wasser

snopes.com: John Kerry Swift Boats

Old 06-26-2009, 10:27 AM

3,983 posts, read 3,367,919 times
Sen. John Kerry Wishes Sarah Palin Had Gone Missing

And he isn't the only one ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies