U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 08:56 PM

12,627 posts, read 8,743,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Such intelligence and maturity from the opposition. And to think the OP's request of "This question is for everyone, but please, make it a valid question, one that he would answer...thanks" would actually be honored.
Yeah--I guess it was asking to much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2009, 10:14 PM

11,102 posts, read 13,156,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Do you actually believe your own lies or no?
I don't think he even knows what he's saying ,much less what he believes.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Do you actually believe your own lies or no?
And what "lies" would those be?

Old 06-30-2009, 11:49 AM

380 posts, read 626,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Such intelligence and maturity from the opposition. And to think the OP's request of "This question is for everyone, but please, make it a valid question, one that he would answer...thanks" would actually be honored.
Why are you assuming I am opposed to Savage. My question refers to his hostility not his politics. It is obvious that Savage is an extremely angry and overtly hostile person. He is not economically disadvantaged and it is obvious that he has pursued the American dream and found it without too many obstacles to overcome; hence my question. It is my theory that Savage's anger has something to do with some sort of sexual performance problem or something of that ilk. Again sir, just a theory. Contrary to your opinion, I happen to think my question valid and mature. Is it one he would answer? That is another story.

Old 06-30-2009, 06:29 PM

16,092 posts, read 36,508,823 times
I would ask him to take a lab test to determine if he might really be a deeply closeted, self-hating gay.

You know the kind of test I have in mind!

Old 06-30-2009, 07:06 PM

18,053 posts, read 10,081,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Still doesn't change the fact that Obama has an inferior education. But, considering that Bush had the top job, qualifications aren't exactly the name of the game for being POTUS.

And considering that Limbaugh squeaked out of high school and flunked everything including ballroom dancing during his two semesters at Southeast Missouri State University, education is obviously not a prerequisite for getting on a radio and shovelling political BS.

Old 06-30-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
I would ask him to take a lab test to determine if he might really be a deeply closeted, self-hating gay.

You know the kind of test I have in mind!
I'm not seeing a "question" in there...

Old 06-30-2009, 08:50 PM

9,043 posts, read 11,571,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
And considering that Limbaugh squeaked out of high school and flunked everything including ballroom dancing during his two semesters at Southeast Missouri State University, education is obviously not a prerequisite for getting on a radio and shovelling political BS.
Savage makes fun of Rush Limbaugh, aka Hush Bimbo, aka "the golfer" on a regular basis. They are complete opposites.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:53 PM

4,861 posts, read 6,060,611 times
Default My question would be

Is spreading lies worth the money?

Old 06-30-2009, 09:08 PM

380 posts, read 626,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Rush Limbaugh is an opiate addict. In other words he is a junky, or dope fiend if you will. Anything a junky says MUST be taken with a grain of salt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies