Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 08:21 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,306,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
some truthful instances plz.

Obama is about as ignorant as they come! I dont think we have has as ignorant of a president as we do now EVER!
He does not know when the constitution was wrote, how many states in the good ole USA etc etc. I mean come on he has to speak with a teleprompter because he is not smart enough to know the information for himself he has to have a smart person write it for him.
No offense but I think you are the ignorant one. Obama was the president of Harvard Law Review. Do you even understand what that means? I may not agree with his ideas but he is a very smart person. Palin on the other hand is an anti-intellectual religious ignoramus who believes in dinosaurs roaming the Earth alongside humans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2009, 08:22 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,428,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajibamid View Post
Would a Feminist actually choose a Black-male-hetero (the epitome of anathema to feminist women) over another woman?

Hmmmm......seems like feminists are more about JEALOUSY than they are actually supporting women. Predictable. They also hate the nuclear American family for some bizarre reason.
Feminists believe in reproductive rights..Palin is not a feminist yourself, she advocates forcing women to become incubators for unwanted children even in the case of rape and incest.

So..why should any true feminist be expected to support the Wasilla hillbilly?

Old 07-02-2009, 08:26 AM

3,425 posts, read 6,306,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Feminists believe in reproductive rights..Palin is not a feminist yourself, she advocates forcing women to become incubators for unwanted children even in the case of rape and incest.

So..why should any true feminist be expected to support the Wasilla hillbilly?

She is the perfect representative of the anti-intellectual masses who support the GOP. No wonder, a lot of these small town simpletons can "relate" to her.

Old 07-02-2009, 08:35 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,217,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Palin has had her (inane) 15 minutes. Time to go away.
then the left shoudl allow her to go away. They are just selling books and promoting her through personal attacks

Old 07-02-2009, 08:59 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,334,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I see alot of fear from Dems about this woman. Someones whose children ar eok to attack is someone who is feared.
I see a lot of nonsense from those who wish that the derision of Palin is due to her expertise (in anything) rather than her abysmal ignorance (of almost everything)....

Old 07-02-2009, 09:03 AM

551 posts, read 855,531 times
The only way to get Palin to go away is to ignore her.

Keep reporting/posting about her and her name recognition will continue.

Old 07-02-2009, 10:54 AM

9 posts, read 17,928 times
Palin is hot, smart, has more kids, a more masculine husband, and has a better job than all the liberal women that hate her.

Why else would they even care about her?????

They can't let their hate go, because they are so jealous that Palin does better in life despite not following their paradigm. They can't handle it!

Old 07-02-2009, 11:13 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,334,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouldercom View Post
Palin is hot, smart, has more kids, a more masculine husband, and has a better job than all the liberal women that hate her.

Why else would they even care about her?????

They can't let their hate go, because they are so jealous that Palin does better in life despite not following their paradigm. They can't handle it!

Old 07-02-2009, 11:23 AM

9 posts, read 17,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
She is the perfect representative of the anti-intellectual masses who support the GOP. No wonder, a lot of these small town simpletons can "relate" to her.
What does that mean? That we should support women that have no kids, have unmasculine husbands, that don't take care of their looks, that are incapable of inspring voters, that cannot get a job as a governor of a state.....?

Why should we support these loser women instead of Palin? It makes no sense. The term "intellectual" is misused, if it means supporting women that aren't up to Palin's level or accomplishments. Seriously.

Intellectual my arse. If you can't get a real man for a husband, and end up with instead a 15" necked non-profit "lawyer/activist", you've not won in the game of life. Bitter liberal couples are a sad sight to behold, and they set a bad example of bitterness and hate for their children to pick up on.

All they have to fall back on to make themselves feel good, is to call themselves "intellectuals". Yeah right.

Sorry, but Palin has a better job than you, and non-bitter people love her, and you can't handle it.

Old 07-02-2009, 11:31 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,029,506 times
Frankly, of all the Palin stories that I have ever read, this was the most interesting. Palin, with her sub-4 marathon times just might be a contender. In point of fact, I would put my money on her in the distance although despite his history of smoking maybe, Obama's Kenyan distance runner genes might kick in and make it a race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies