Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 06:35 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
She was forced out by all these "ethics" lawsuits that were completely unfounded, she quit because it was costing the Alaskan taxpayers alot of money to fight them. That is very noble of her, but you dont care about nobility do you?
Hahahahahaha..............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 06:44 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
This man is a delusionary!!

Old 07-08-2009, 06:50 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjohnson View Post
Ouch. OK. Your piercing insight, use of capitol letters and vulgarities convinces
me that everything I know is wrong. and after taking a second look at the
undeniable TRUTH in your profound wisdoms I'm with you.
Palin is a retard bush is Hitler only worse neocons are evil stupid stupids
hellaburton faux news bush crime family ........... ad nauseum.
What I'm saying is that Govoner Palin got the same treatment that any and every republican gets. You are incredibly obedient attack dogs that become enraged at the sight of anything red. Quick to pick up a cue from above. You know nothing until your told. Then comes the hyena like pack attack. We're all worse then evil, dumber than dumb in your disturbed world. I have repeatedly seen well thought out and backed up (yet doomed) challenges to charges made by your group only to see them discarded with the equivalent of a nuh uh. Your stupid. That dealt with on you go.
It's stunning to watch.
With the rhetoric ratched to the breaking point it will be interesting to see how you handle this. We'll be watching.
Most people start sentences with capital letters or when using acronyms but if you see that as me trying to over emphasize my point then okay. Other than that show me where I used capital letters.

As for the rest of your rant, I said nothing about Bush, Haliburton or neocons. I see you choose to assume things and defend your statements that way. Makes sense putting words in other peoples mouth and then arguing your own point Again, show me where I mentioned them.

You say I am an obedient attack dog, but if you took the time to see anything that I have ever posted my attacks are for both sides. I am against the two party system. I am against the same BS that we see every time there is an election. I am against people towing the party line and blindly following politicians based on them being a Dem or a Repub as opposed to being the best choice.

Your rant shows me two things:

1) If anything you are the follower, the attack dog, the lemming based on your immediate call to defend things that weren't even mentioned.

2) You are obviously passionate about your party but you should be more passionate about your country, where it's heading and the fact that our "leaders" only care about themselves

Defend people based on merit. Defend people based on their success. Defend people based on integrity. Don't defend someone because of their political party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies