U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is more angry/hateful?
Rosie is MORE angry/hateful than Osama Bin Laden. 2 15.38%
Osama is MORE angry/hateful than Rosie (is that possible?). 0 0%
It is a tie, but Rosie hates America more than Osama. 3 23.08%
It's a tie, but Osama hates America more than Rosie. 8 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 06:51 AM

1,497 posts, read 4,451,523 times

Advertisements

I honestly believe that Rosie O'Donnell is America's angriest and unhappiest person. If you watch her show, she is mean, rude, and disrespectful to ANYONE AND EVERYONE. She even attacks the woman who gave her her job (Barbara Walters) and treats her with contempt.

Rosie personally attacks anyone who disagree with her and she demands her opinions be treated as fact and truth... even though they are just opinions and NOT facts.

Rosie is also known for having severe depression problems. She has to hang herself upside down because she is filled with so much hatred for everyone, specially the United States, that she has to hang herself upside down to "feel better". She showed it on her show.

Is there anyone more angry, more bitter, unhappier, and more hateful than Rosie o"Donnell?

I am thinking maybe Osama Bin Laden.... but I don't think he hates the USA more than Rosie..... What do you think??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2007, 07:02 AM

1,959 posts, read 4,733,779 times
She literaly makes me sick. She should go live with Osama!

Old 04-18-2007, 07:10 AM

1,247 posts, read 706,503 times
I don't pay her enough attention to even care. Why do you? This world is full of idiots.

Old 04-18-2007, 07:15 AM

19,183 posts, read 28,424,438 times
Rosie isn't on my radar either, but I can't imagine that she's any worse than these Ann Coulter/Michelle Malkin types...

Old 04-18-2007, 07:22 AM

1,921 posts, read 5,173,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingFlorida05 View Post
I don't pay her enough attention to even care. Why do you? This world is full of idiots.
I'd go with that! I've never seen her on that show, "The View", (but then, I rarely ever watched it anyway, and I'm sure as he** not going to with her on the lineup). The woman, (notice, I didn't say "lady"), has every right to her opinions, but there is a time, a place, and the right way to say it, especially if one is well-known, and wields alot of influence, which many personalities do, for good or ill. Personally, I think she's a fruitcake. And, a hypocrite!

Old 04-18-2007, 07:59 AM

I disagree that Osama Bin Laden hates America more than Rosie, but please keep on voting.

Rosie makes me nauseous too, and I do NOT watch her show (she has lost 1/2 million viwers since she started her anti-American rants).

The only viewers that show gets these days are people flipping channels and they pass that show for 1 second. I am not surprised the only media attention that show gets is when Rosie calls 9/11 killers "freedom fighters" and that gets on other reasonable news channels.

I mean... how bad do you really have to be that you have to hang yourself upside down to make yourself feel better. Rosie has to be just as angry as the Virginia Tech nutcase.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:10 AM

Uhh, what does hanging yourself upside down to feel better have to do with anything? My dad has this thing called a "Backswing". You strap yourself into it and you can use your arms to make yourself flip upside down. It actually feels pretty good to flip yourself upside down, sometimes. I guess it relieves some pressure on the spine, or something like that.

Why not stick to relevant facts? Why demonize?

Old 04-18-2007, 08:15 AM

She doesn't do it for her spine... she does it because she is angry and unhappy and needs to "Relive herself". It is just an example of her insane this woman is.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
She doesn't do it for her spine... she does it because she is angry and unhappy and needs to "Relive herself". It is just an example of her insane this woman is.
Well, I'm glad that you're a clinical psychologist and have extensive knowledge on the subject, enough to know that extra blood flowing to the brain can't change your mood, right? Please. Bash her for her statements if you want. But bashing her over this? It's petty.

Old 04-18-2007, 08:23 AM
_yb

1,120 posts, read 4,769,153 times
I wonder if she could possibly be a danger to her coworker's she seems to have mental issues. For the safety of those around her I sure hope she is taking all of her pills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or