Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 06:54 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,313 times

Advertisements

Smells a little fishy... a soldier is KIA, normally people want "privacy" to mourn the loss and make preparations.

This family is mad because the national media isn't knocking on their door?

They should be mad and angry and hurt at a former President who lied and started this bullcrap war.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2009, 07:02 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
afghanistan is a 'bullcrap war'?

Old 07-07-2009, 07:02 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
He died under the wrong President. This time last year, he would have been front-page news along with the running tally.
BS. Afganistan has not been covered as it should since we invaded. Partly because even though it should have been our main focus on the war against those that attacked us on 9-11 we were distracted by an even larger war in Iraq. I hear more on Afganistan through BBC and Friends and Family that are there or have loved ones there than the MSM and it has been that way from the start. Just because you dislike President Obama does not mean what the media descides to cover has anything to do with him, sounds like a major reach on your part, you know, it is called grasping at straws.
Casper

Old 07-07-2009, 07:09 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,313,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
the media's job is to make money by giving the public what they want....and look at the millions of idiots worshipping at Jackson's memorial....these losers WANT the coverage.

Yes, it is a shame that these so-called Americans do not turn out for our heroes like they did for some freak....but that's America.
The American public should not honor war criminals. The invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were war crimes. That's the reason why the soldiers should come home. NOW!!!

Michael Jackson deserves the attention he's getting. He was the world's most popular entertainer ever, there will never be anyone like him ever again.

Old 07-07-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
afghanistan is a 'bullcrap war'?
Yes, it is.

Old 07-07-2009, 07:18 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,289,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
The American public should not honor war criminals. The invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were war crimes. That's the reason why the soldiers should come home. NOW!!!

Michael Jackson deserves the attention he's getting. He was the world's most popular entertainer ever, there will never be anyone like him ever again.

Sorry but I stopped when I read Gangsta. A self proclaimed Gangsta, get out of your parents basement for a few hours a day.

I don't care if it's Fox, Cnn, MSNBC, they have all been way over the top in covering Wacko Jacko. It also should not matter if you supported the war, if a service member got killed you should respect them for doing their job. You can see how gret the media is where the Pedophile gets so much praise and attention and the troops get a sentence on the ticker at the bottom of the screen. Once again money over values in the country.

Old 07-07-2009, 07:24 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Yes, it is.
luckily, such moonbatty opinions are in the extreme minority, but i was hoping for a reply from reconmark..

Old 07-07-2009, 07:29 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times
Quote:

so you are suggesting that america instead needs to honor a disturbed, broke, peter pan wannabe 50 year old who basically died by his own stupidity after an IV drug overdose?

Last edited by floridasandy; 07-07-2009 at 08:02 PM..

Old 07-07-2009, 07:32 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,954,599 times
Quote:

I cannot believe you just called every single soldier a war criminal. But I guess I should believe it since this is coming from someone who believes a pedophile should get the attention he's getting....what a whack job you are

Old 07-07-2009, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Sorry but I stopped when I read Gangsta. A self proclaimed Gangsta, get out of your parents basement for a few hours a day.

I don't care if it's Fox, Cnn, MSNBC, they have all been way over the top in covering Wacko Jacko. It also should not matter if you supported the war, if a service member got killed you should respect them for doing their job. You can see how gret the media is where the Pedophile gets so much praise and attention and the troops get a sentence on the ticker at the bottom of the screen. Once again money over values in the country.
Blah...blah...blah, no matter what you believe or what fantasy land you live in, you cannot take away the fact that the entire world loves Michael Jackson and reviles the war criminals you worship as "heroes."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies