U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:31 AM
 
34,990 posts, read 34,651,043 times
Reputation: 6163

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
why would I hide that? I listen to both him and clark howard from time to time and check their websites pretty frequently. isn't that a little sad that you actually tried to call me out, and spent time trying to figure this out?
why do you think Im trying to call you out? I just ran across the date and it dawned on me why this got posted today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:32 AM
 
4,586 posts, read 4,868,277 times
Reputation: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Exploding popularity of this thread is evidence of it being IMHO.

Plus, 3 of my 5 pre-canned responses were realized. Not bad...
I'm on my break and enjoy clowning nonsense in my spare time. Your preemtive strikes were futile at best. Discredit a true argument before it's stated..Old tactic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:32 AM
 
Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,192,425 times
Reputation: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Just foolish.
ok, you're right. 98% of blacks do have phd's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:33 AM
 
34,990 posts, read 34,651,043 times
Reputation: 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Exploding popularity of this thread is evidence of it being IMHO.

Plus, 3 of my 5 pre-canned responses were realized. Not bad...
"pre-canned" is redundant.

still waiting for you to explain how my post was about sellouts, Uncle Toms, or Bill Cosby -- outside of your own mind, that is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:34 AM
 
4,586 posts, read 4,868,277 times
Reputation: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
ok, you're right. 98% of blacks do have phd's.
The more you repeat that, the more foolish and racist you look..Do 98% of white's have phd's? WTF does that matter? Like I said, so foolish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:36 AM
 
Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,192,425 times
Reputation: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
why do you think Im trying to call you out? I just ran across the date and it dawned on me why this got posted today.
no no, you are a double threat. a whistle blower and a watch dog. you scrambled all around google looking for an answer. ya got me. I woke up this morning early, and decided to listen to the radio on the internet for some nice background noise. listened to elliot in the morning on DC101 until 10:30, then caught up with boortz 2.5 hours into his show. you called me out on a secret that didn't exist. it must be hard to type with all those whistles hanging around your neck, just waiting for you to blow them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:38 AM
 
Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,192,425 times
Reputation: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
The more you repeat that, the more foolish and racist you look..Do 98% of white's have phd's? WTF does that matter? Like I said, so foolish.
it sounds racist? ok, well no matter what color you inject into that statement, it sounds absurd. it's not racist at all. 98% of green people have phd's. like I said, this thread must really be getting to you and your buddies because of the dead on opinion of this woman.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:39 AM
 
34,990 posts, read 34,651,043 times
Reputation: 6163
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
no no, you are a double threat. a whistle blower and a watch dog. you scrambled all around google looking for an answer. ya got me. I woke up this morning early, and decided to listen to the radio on the internet for some nice background noise. listened to elliot in the morning on DC101 until 10:30, then caught up with boortz 2.5 hours into his show. you called me out on a secret that didn't exist. it must be hard to type with all those whistles hanging around your neck, just waiting for you to blow them.
what?

I looked for this essay in paragraph form online to link it for synopsis. while looking for a nice readable version I ran across "The Plain Truth," which leads off the reprinted essay with the dated para about Neal Boortz. Believe that or dont.

I didnt mean to seem as if I was pouncing on you for anything. It was news to me, why a seven-month old article is suddenly a thread topic today. I really dont care what you listen to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:39 AM
 
Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,192,425 times
Reputation: 668
I wanted to offer congrats to the liberal trolls in here that got the thread closed. silence the opposition. that's the liberal way. not big supporters of the 1st amendment in the democrat party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-08-2009, 09:41 AM
 
4,586 posts, read 4,868,277 times
Reputation: 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
it sounds racist? ok, well no matter what color you inject into that statement, it sounds absurd. it's not racist at all. 98% of green people have phd's. like I said, this thread must really be getting to you and your buddies because of the dead on opinion of this woman.
I've said she can have her opinion which I disagree with..What's irratating is when people take on person because of race who supports their argument and claim it to be fact but will claim another equally if not better qualified person of the same race (Powell) gave a counter argument but you assert he was only doing it because of race. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:32 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top