U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 11:31 AM

10,635 posts, read 16,641,705 times

Advertisements

Obama knows where he was born as well. Someone reported it incorrectly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 11:32 AM

38,856 posts, read 20,166,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Most people know were they were born because it is something you ask even as a child.

By the way were you aware your mother was a birther?
What if your parents don't recall the correct hospital. I was told constantly by my mother that I was born in a certain city. I took that as fact until I mentioned it to someone who advised me that it was impossible as that city wasn't incorporated until the year after my birth. I reviewed my birth certificate and low and behold, my own mother was incorrect.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The paper he put on his website was NOT the long form and if she had looked at that form she went too far.
No, she didn't. The BC is not sealed, as everyone's BC is, it's only available to certain people.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:34 AM

8,640 posts, read 7,978,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
That is your thesis, that is SOP. But your other college records, such as your enrollment forms, your grades, your tuition payments, your address, your SS#, and the like CANNOT BE RELEASED WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION! A lot of the stuff the birthers want is not even stuff colleges keep. Obama graduated from high school as "Barack Obama". Why would he have enrolled in college under a different name? His picture in his high school yearbook has been posted here on CD a number of times.

hussein obama's citizenship is in question. I for one do not believe he is a citizen and should be throughly investigated. If hussein obama has=d any respect for the peole that voted for him, he would oen his records, prove his citizenship and stop all the questions. He will not because the truth would come out.

Are you aware your mother was a birther?

Old 07-08-2009, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
What if your parents don't recall the correct hospital. I was told constantly by my mother that I was born in a certain city. I took that as fact until I mentioned it to someone who advised me that it was impossible as that city wasn't incorporated until the year after my birth. I reviewed my birth certificate and low and behold, my own mother was incorrect.

That's a good story, maybe hussein obama could use it.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:41 AM

Guys, just in case you didn't know, Obama's middle name is Hussein. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW!

Old 07-08-2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Guys, just in case you didn't know, Obama's middle name is Hussein. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW!

I knew! I use it all the time. hussein obama

Old 07-08-2009, 11:52 AM

7,343 posts, read 7,137,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

You see, things like that didn't exist in my younger days. My college was so proud of my Master's paper that they bound it and have copies of it in their library 52 years after I wrote it. There seems to be nothing like that from Obama even in Harvard where he has to have written an original writing for the degree they gave him.
Once again, false.
Quote:
. . . But an unsigned and previously unattributed 1990 article unearthed by Politico offers a glimpse at Obama's views on abortion policy and the law during his student days, and provides a rare addition to his body of work.

The six-page summary, tucked into the third volume of the year's Harvard Law Review, considers the charged, if peripheral, question of whether fetuses should be able to file lawsuits against their mothers.

. . .

Law students elected to the prestigious Harvard Law Review spend two years working there. In their first year, most write the brief, anonymous "case comments" like Obama's, which bears the unwieldy heading: TORT LAW - PRENATAL INJURIES - SUPREME COURT OF ILLINOIS REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY FETUS AGAINST ITS MOTHER FOR UNINTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF PRENATAL INJURIES.

Obama's tenure at the Review has been chronicled at length in the Politico, the New York Times, and elsewhere.

. . .

When Politico reporters working on a story about Obama's law review presidency earlier this year asked if he had written for the review, a spokesman responded accurately - but narrowly - that "as the president of the Law Review, Obama didn't write articles, he edited and reviewed them."

The case comment was published a month before he became president.

. . .

The Obama campaign swiftly confirmed Obama's authorship of the fetal rights article Thursday after a source told Politico he'd written it. The campaign also provided a statement on Harvard Law Review letterhead confirming that the unsigned piece was Obama's - the only record of the anonymous authors is kept in the office of the Review president - and that records showed it was the only piece he'd written for the Review.

. . .
Obama's article, which begins on page 823 of Volume 103 of the Harvard Law Review, is available in libraries and subscription-only legal databases.

Exclusive: Obama's lost law review article - Politico.com Print View
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy

Why are they so ashamed of him?
They're not.
Quote:

I haven't been wanting to see his grades and transcript. I want to see enrollment forms and surely they don't have to be sealed so tightly.
Yes, they do.
Quote:

Yes, I know that there weren't the kind of personal bonds on things in my days at school but I don't think that we can allow this thing to go on forever and that the only way to settle it is to put out some of those papers.
There's one. It's "out". It's available in libraries in a bound edition of the Harvard Law Review as outlined above.

Go look it up.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:58 AM

965 posts, read 866,673 times
Quote:
I knew! I use it all the time. hussein obama
And that's why no one takes you seriously.

Old 07-08-2009, 12:07 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,370,995 times
Quote:
That's a good story, maybe hussein obama could use it.
Who is this Hussein Obama you speak of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or