U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 06:00 PM

4,116 posts, read 2,796,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Obama birth mystery: More than 1 hospital

This is sort of funny. Tell so many lies, you have a hard time keeping your story straight. LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL that was George Bush a big LOL JOKE

What else are you guys going to post? How he forgot how many pairs of shoes he owns and they must be worth $1million bucks or so that's why? GGGGrrrrrrr
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 06:05 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,209,833 times
Quote:
There's not really any mechanism in place to enforce this. A bill introduced that would require proof of being a natural born citizen has been blocked by the dems.
Now isnt that special. Can anyone say..... obstruction of justice? Sounds like grounds for impeachment to me.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:40 PM

87,020 posts, read 102,674,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
There is nothing Obama could do that would satisfy most of these "birthers". No matter what he released, they'd ask for more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
This is not so.
Oh, yes it is. It's always "just one more thing". He released a birth certificate. It wasn't enough. The governor of Hawaii, a Repubican, attested that his BC meant he was born in Hawaii. That wasn't enough. If he released his school records, it wouldn't be enough. Nothing, absolutely nothing, would convince some of these "birthers" that he is a citizen.

Quote:
The wording is "natural born" citizen. That means born on U.S. soil.
No, it doesn't, and you've been following this stuff long enough to know that, arctic. There are numerous links in the BC posts about this. Romney's father was born in Mexico to US citizens, and he ran for pres. Lowell Weicker was born in Paris, to American citizens, and he ran for pres. McCain was a special case due to some wierd thing in the law at the time of his birth. Do a search.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:56 PM

12,388 posts, read 11,640,453 times
Quote:

This is sort of funny. Tell so many lies, you have a hard time keeping your story straight. LOL
LOL World Nuts Daily misleading their readers again I see, what's really funny is the fact that birthers actually believe them! And cowritten by Jerome Corsi the liar.....surprise surprise!

WND printed this claiming it is from Snopes:

"Barack Hussein Obama was born on 4 August 1961 at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii."

THIS is what is actually found on Snopes:

"Their son, also named Barack Hussein Obama, was born on 4 August 1961 at the Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. (News accounts have also variously reported his birth as having occurred at Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu."

snopes.com: Who Is Barack Obama?

Edit: if you click on the "accounts" link above you will find that even UPI has corrected their error and doesn't say Queen's Medical Center.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:02 PM

25,235 posts, read 14,064,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Prove the last part of that statement, Casper.
Let's see , we have gone back and forth on these boards for years, do you believe you were in all actuallity talking to yourself? As I said, I can not tell you what hospital I was born in, and I have to take my parents word for it because my birth certificate does not name it. Face it Roy, President Obama is not going to have his BC shipped from Hawaii and delivered to you for inspection and verification. Heck even if he did, you would claim it to be a fake, meaning you will never be convinced, no matter what. I ask this one more time, I am still waiting on an answer, IF there truely is an issue with President Obamas BC WHY aren't the leaders of the Republican Party making a stink about it? You Know why, but just refuse to let go of the dim hope that somehow Obama can be removed from office to stop the sky from falling. Two points, even IF, by some strange twist of fate managed to get Obama removed from office, Biden would become President, Not McCain, and especially Not the Quitter Palin. Try answering the question, to yourself, if not me, then move on with life, this issue is dead and buried and not worth rehashing over and over and over.....
Casper

Old 07-08-2009, 08:12 PM

1,352 posts, read 4,230,299 times
My birth certificate does not say what hospital I was born in. Quite frankly, I didn't know the name of the hospital until approx. 3 years ago when my daughter asked I knew I was born in Chicago and that was about it, because I wasn't raised there and because "the name of the hospital" had no significance on my life

**reaching** **reaching** OMG

Old 07-08-2009, 08:22 PM

5,370 posts, read 4,646,265 times
Quote:
LOL Most people know where they were born. And if they don't, a quick check of their birth certificate is enough. O has given out two different locations. People get mixed up like that if they're lying.

My BC doesn't say the hospital.
Just the date, what city and who the parents were.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:29 PM

87,020 posts, read 102,674,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
My BC doesn't say the hospital.
Just the date, what city and who the parents were.
Ditto. Imagine this, different states do it differently, especially all those years ago. It's more standardized now.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:23 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,322,024 times
Quote:

Big deal, some politician doesn't remember something about his own life.
W didn't remember what he (as an adult) did during his military stint.
Former Attorney General, Alberto Gonzales (a mature adult), didn't remember what he did during his time in office.
Not remembering is a requirement in American politics.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:52 PM
LML

7,110 posts, read 8,121,407 times
Obama produced his birth certificate. They don't believe it.

The governor of Hawaii and the administration in charge of birth records attested to Obama having been born in Hawaii and to the birth certificate being legitimate. They don't believe it.

Here is what they do believe.

They believe that a teen aged American girl, pregnant with her first baby, living with her mom and dad in a modern city with modern medical care, with very little money, hopped on a plane with the baby's father and went with him to his home country of Kenya....where he KNEW he had a wife and other children waiting who would certainly NOT be pleased that he brought his little white American "wife" "home" with him to give birth.

They believe that teen aged girl chose to give birth under those conditions rather than at home where she had her parents support and modern medicine. They also believe that, immediately upon giving birth, this teen mom looked at her bi-racial child and KNEW that he would one day be president of the United States. This teen mom, with little to no financial resources and with no "pull", then returned with her child to Hawaii, managed to get the newspaper to print a birth announcement, managed to convince the hosptial and the State of Hawaii to prepare a phony birth certificate....... all so that 46 years later all would be in place for him to take his place as the president. THAT piece of silly nonsense they CAN believe. How absolutely goofy.

And why is it that they can twist their minds into pretzels so that they can believe something that no rational human being would believe? And why is it that it is THIS particular president that they CHOOSE to believe had a mother who was a psychic with the power to bend the state of Hawaii to her will....when they have NEVER questioned the or even requested the birth certificate of a single other president.....even presidents that they hated? C'mon folks. We ALL KNOW the real answer...not matter what goofy reasons they give. THIS man is a black man with a name that is not Anglo-Saxon sounding. You know it. I know it. And, whether they will ever admit it out loud or not, they know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or