U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 09:15 AM

10,635 posts, read 16,668,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
LOL More than that. The Library of Congress, a campaign blog, other articles...
A blog that did not come from the campaign, simply a blogger who set up a personal page.

A genealogist who made a mistake and corrected it, probably, once again, referring to the incorrectly reported information.

Mhmm.

Your thread title is incorrect - Obama DOES remember the hospital he was born in, it's other sources that seem to have a problem remembering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 09:16 AM

1,650 posts, read 975,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Really.. Most everyone knows where they were born unless they are hiding something
I was born at night

Old 07-08-2009, 09:21 AM

87,083 posts, read 102,815,223 times
My DH was taking us on a driving tour of his hometown, Omaha, Nebraska. He said, "here is the hospital where I was born", and it was a mental hospital! I said, "It figures, your mom would go to a mental hospital to have YOU". It is now a senior residence. I don't think my BC even lists the hospital.

1,905 posts, read 2,183,601 times
Those mud huts don't last long and I'm sure there wasn't a name on it so you have to give Barry some slack on this one.

965 posts, read 868,731 times
When will you Birthers give this a rest? You know you're crazy when even some truly right-wing crazies think you're crazy:

"Birth certificate hunters have lurched into rabid Truther (9/11 conspiracy theorists) territory. They accuse anyone who disagrees with them of being part and parcel of the grand plan to install Emperor Obama and usurp the rule of law."

-Michelle Malkin

Michael Medved describes you Birthers as "crazy, nutburger, demagogue, money-hungry, exploitative, irresponsible, filthy conservative imposters...the worst enemy of the conservative movement [that] make us look sick, troubled and not suitable for civilized company."

Old 07-08-2009, 09:27 AM

20,370 posts, read 13,916,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
I can't remember what hospital I was born at either. Then again, I can't remember anything from when I was 1 day old.
But, if you were president, and about to write a letter to the hospital you were born in, wouldn't you verify it first?

Like so many things about him, either 0bama is an idiot for not knowing where he was born, or he is incompetent for not verifying it first, or he does know where he was born and is lying about it, and this was an instance where he could not remember which lie he was supposed to tell, about where he was born.

Old 07-08-2009, 09:28 AM

3,105 posts, read 6,646,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Obama birth mystery: More than 1 hospital

This is sort of funny. Tell so many lies, you have a hard time keeping your story straight. LOL
They certainly present a very interesting arguement.

Old 07-08-2009, 09:29 AM

19,864 posts, read 19,980,401 times
Quote:
When will you Birthers give this a rest. You know you're crazy when even some truly right-wing crazies think you are crazy:

"Birth certificate hunters have lurched into rabid Truther (9/11 conspiracy theorists) territory. They accuse anyone who disagrees with them of being part and parcel of the grand plan to install Emperor Obama and usurp the rule of law.

-Michelle Malkin

Michael Medved described you Birthers as "crazy, nutburger, demagogue, money-hungry, exploitative, irresponsible, filthy conservative imposters [who are] the worst enemy of the conservative movement [and] make us look sick, troubled and not suitable for civilized company."
I guess some of us wonder why he has fought so hard against simply coming up with the evidence that would satisfy anyones curiousity and put it all to rest.
Whether or not he has to, or whether or not anybody else has had to is beside the point since theirs is not what's under question.
Ordinarily I'm pretty laid back and rabid about nothing, but I even have to wonder why.

3,388 posts, read 5,755,903 times
Quote:
I can't remember what hospital I was born at either. Then again, I can't remember anything from when I was 1 day old.

How do you NOT know where you were born at? Seriously, you don't know?

You never asked you parents those type questions? Never saw your birth record from the hospital? Never read your baby book?

Heck, I know where I was born, my sister, my Dad, my Mom, my husband, his brother, his Mom, and his Dad, not to mention, my grandparents (both sides), as well as all 8 great-grandparents in my family, lol!

965 posts, read 868,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
But, if you were president, and about to write a letter to the hospital you were born in, wouldn't you verify it first?

Like so many things about him, either 0bama is an idiot for not knowing where he was born, or he is incompetent for not verifying it first, or he does know where he was born and is lying about it, and this was an instance where he could not remember which lie he was supposed to tell, about where he was born.
Or WorldNetDaily is lying, or spreading previous lies.

Obama has said he was born at Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii. I don't believe he's ever said anything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or