Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 10:25 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,658,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by c'est la vie View Post
Obamas website said he was born at Queens.
No it didn't. Again - A personal BLOG on the Community section of his website, where anyone can set up a blog, said that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 10:27 AM

Organizing for America | city data's Blog: Barack Obama was Born on Mars

There you go. Does that mean Obama's website says he is from Mars?

Old 07-08-2009, 10:27 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,931,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Obama birth mystery: More than 1 hospital

This is sort of funny. Tell so many lies, you have a hard time keeping your story straight. LOL
Neither can I, it has been a while since that day and it never mattered to me, all that counts is I know I was born.
Casper

Old 07-08-2009, 10:28 AM

206 posts, read 233,827 times
If he would simply release his long form birth certificate, along with his school records from Hawaii, Indonesia and his college days, then we could get some accurate answers.

Why does he refuse to release his records? What is he hiding?

Old 07-08-2009, 10:30 AM

968 posts, read 1,038,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But you can go along with HuffPo and Kos? I'll bet you do think they are more credible than that man on the corner, but then they are very far left.
Stop assuming things. I don't read either of those rags either.

44,882 posts, read 33,257,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Yes really! Click on the link and see. That's why the page is called "MY.BARACKOBAMA.COM". It's a community website that anyone can sign up for. You think they have time to police every single blog for accuracy? Go to the site yourself and see. You can sign up yourself and post a blog.

There is no "Sworn Statement" from Grandma...

The fringe movement to keep Barack Obama from becoming president. - By David Weigel - Slate Magazine (http://www.slate.com/id/2206033/pagenum/all/ - broken link)

Born under a bad sign | Democracy in America | Economist.com

Here's what they left out!
I love how you keep howling about blogs that don't agree with your agenda and then use a blog entry as proof about a phone call. Does that blog have a copy of what was said in that call? Is there a chance that if so it was maybe taken from phone records that so many lefties have squealed about from work done by the NSA? Just asking because I see no proof that those were the actual words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c'est la vie View Post
If he would simply release his long form birth certificate, along with his school records from Hawaii, Indonesia and his college days, then we could get some accurate answers.

Why does he refuse to release his records? What is he hiding?
He released his birth certificate, and the State of Hawaii has confirmed he was born there.

Do you still think he was not born in HI? Are you honestly going to grasp at such straws?

Old 07-08-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I love how you keep howling about blogs that don't agree with your agenda and then use a blog entry as proof about a phone call. Does that blog have a copy of what was said in that call? Is there a chance that if so it was maybe taken from phone records that so many lefties have squealed about from work done by the NSA? Just asking because I see no proof that those were the actual words.
The Economist is a blog? News to me.

Quote:
That's from a conversation cited in a lawsuit that aims to prove Mr Obama was not born in America.

I'll find the lawsuit. It's from one of the Berg cases.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Not at the time of his birth. That's what you "birthers" conveniently leave out of your writings about this law. It was passed abouat 20 years after Obama was born. And just my educated guess as a former labor and delivery/public health nurse, one of those amended birth certificates would probably not have all the info on it that his does regarding his birth in a hospital.

According to most sources, he has spent no money whatsoever "fighting" this.
He has spent no money? All those lawyers working for him in all those courts are doing it pro bono? It looks to me like about three law firms will soon go broke with so many of their people representing The Man in all those courts. Have you ever given any thought to this part of the story? I guess not, since that doesn't fit your agenda.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by contachster View Post
YES...THANK YOU...MOST PEOPLE KNOW WHERE THEY WERE BORN!!!
OBAMA IS LYING!!!!
For example, I remember it like it was yesterday: I was being forced out of a long and dark tunnel. It was warm and there was light at the end and then I was........

WHO CARES WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN & WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH HIS ABILITY TO RUN THE COUNTRY?!?!?!
I for one really care where he was born because the Constitution of the United States says that it must have been in the United States. I care enough to keep on asking for the proof from him. The fact that he hasn't or can't prove where he was born will always bother me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies