Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 09:47 AM

380 posts, read 709,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
LOL Most people know where they were born. And if they don't, a quick check of their birth certificate is enough. O has given out two different locations. People get mixed up like that if they're lying.
YES...THANK YOU...MOST PEOPLE KNOW WHERE THEY WERE BORN!!!
OBAMA IS LYING!!!!
For example, I remember it like it was yesterday: I was being forced out of a long and dark tunnel. It was warm and there was light at the end and then I was........

WHO CARES WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN & WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH HIS ABILITY TO RUN THE COUNTRY?!?!?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 09:53 AM

968 posts, read 1,038,650 times
Quote:
No, he did not release the long form birth certificate.
So what. The short form is a LEGAL CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH ISSUED AND CERTIFIED BY THE STATE OF HAWAII.

Quote:
What he released could have been issued to a person not even born in HI.
This is just patently false.

Quote:
And he has spent about a million dollars or so fighting attempts to have it released.
I think this is another lie. Prove it.

Old 07-08-2009, 09:57 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
No, he did not release the long form birth certificate. What he released could have been issued to a person not even born in HI. And he has spent about a million dollars or so fighting attempts to have it released.
You are VERY incorrect.
Born identity - Kokua Line - Starbulletin.com

Quote:
Asked for more information about the short-form versus long-form birth documents, Okubo said the Health Department "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate."
Quote:
"This is the same certified copy everyone receives when they request a birth certificate."

Old 07-08-2009, 10:03 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
If you say so. I give WorldNetDaily about as much credibility as that homeless guy on the corner - maybe even less.
But you can go along with HuffPo and Kos? I'll bet you do think they are more credible than that man on the corner, but then they are very far left.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:06 AM

18,355 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
So what. The short form is a LEGAL CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH ISSUED AND CERTIFIED BY THE STATE OF HAWAII.
For several official purposes it's not even accepted by the state government of HI. The longer form is required.

Quote:
This is just patently false.
Nope. Research it if you care to.

Here's a start for you:
Quote:
Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country.
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-recor...rds/index.html

Quote:
I think this is another lie. Prove it.
Legal fees paid to attorneys.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:09 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
^^^Please provide us links to the above. From what I have read, the legal work was done "pro-bono". My short form BC was enough to get me a passport.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:09 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
For several official purposes it's not even accepted by the state government of HI. The longer form is required.

Nope. Research it if you care to.

Legal fees paid to attorneys.
Sorry nope, and I did my research.

Go back and read my previous post where the Department of Health says otherwise.
Quote:
"This is the same certified copy everyone receives when they request a birth certificate."
Quote:
Asked for more information about the short-form versus long-form birth documents, Okubo said the Health Department "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate."

Old 07-08-2009, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
And Obama does. Did you read the article? Obama himself never said he was born at Queens Medical. Good ol WND twist, twist, twisting in the wind again.
Did you read the article? It seems that you may have read the first few lines and then attributed the rest to WND. I guess Snopes is only acceptable when they say something that fits one's agenda. Right or wrong? I see that you think that the groups that say he told them he was born at Queens are all a bunch of WND spin liars also. You need to read a bit further from now on.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:12 AM

18,355 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Wrong! They did when Obama was born.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
I was born at night
I was born at night, too, Jim but it wasn't the night before last so I am more able to understand what people write whether they agree with my agenda or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies