U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-18-2009, 10:41 PM
 
Location: Blankity-blank!
11,449 posts, read 14,325,423 times
Reputation: 6904

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
To liberals, the definition of "hate" is believing in anything that they oppose. Things such as morality, God, the traditional family, the free market, etc.
Who told you that you are always right about morality, god, the traditional family, the free market, etc.?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-18-2009, 10:45 PM
 
Location: Blankity-blank!
11,449 posts, read 14,325,423 times
Reputation: 6904
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Basicaslly the real problems satrt with the hate for bush after he was elected by the liberals. They even hate the tea abggers that habe been peaceful becuse they don't agree with Obama. Its oppostion is waht 9it is and part of freedom. No one seems to be calng him evillhitker and other names like they did bush.Once they left off with bush they satrted rihgt in a Palin because they seem to have to hate someone.
Clinton was the president before Bush. Remember all that hate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-18-2009, 11:50 PM
 
Location: Portland, Oregon
7,090 posts, read 10,769,675 times
Reputation: 4109
People need to stop blowing things out of proportion in over emotional and personal insanity. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you are working for the enemy, and type casting them as such breaks down the most fundamental right in America...the right to come up with your own rational conclusion and believe in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2009, 12:05 AM
 
Location: Illinois Delta
5,763 posts, read 4,359,382 times
Reputation: 2060
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Lol your sh*tting me...right?
************************************************** *******

I'm fairly certain that you meant to write "you're," which is the contraction of
"you are," as opposed to the form that you did use, "your," which indicates
possession. One acronym and four words, and you couldn't get it right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2009, 09:17 AM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
18,258 posts, read 10,167,939 times
Reputation: 7087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
I'm a WASP, and I'm damned proud of it. As if I really had a choice where and when I was born.
Nor does anyone.

So why would you be proud of being something when you had nothing to do with being that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2009, 09:33 AM
 
4,126 posts, read 4,468,498 times
Reputation: 1615
All I know is that every time I disagree with an Obama supporter (apparently heresy) I am labeled as a racist nazi hater. I've also been called a pinko commie *** for my views on the environment. Go figure. People take themselves way too seriously.

Last edited by Joe_Ryder; 07-19-2009 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: Because I'm a lousy typist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2009, 11:52 AM
 
Location: AL
2,477 posts, read 2,277,501 times
Reputation: 1007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
************************************************** *******

I'm fairly certain that you meant to write "you're," which is the contraction of
"you are," as opposed to the form that you did use, "your," which indicates
possession. One acronym and four words, and you couldn't get it right?

As usually..nothing to say about the subject so you try and poke fun...sad..my feelings are soooooo hurt

I notice this often on threads when lefties have nothing constructive to say..typical sad left wing tactic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-19-2009, 02:54 PM
 
Location: Illinois Delta
5,763 posts, read 4,359,382 times
Reputation: 2060
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
As usually..nothing to say about the subject so you try and poke fun...sad..my feelings are soooooo hurt

I notice this often on threads when lefties have nothing constructive to say..typical sad left wing tactic.
************************************************** ********
No, someone with a degree in English and spell check. There really isn't much to be replied to, "You're sh******g me, right?" There is no context for response. Spelling, grammar and content are important if one expects to be taken seriously; there's no "tactic" to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top