U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 01:19 PM

48,516 posts, read 83,912,172 times

Advertisements

Basicaslly the real problems satrt with the hate for bush after he was elected by the liberals. They even hate the tea abggers that habe been peaceful becuse they don't agree with Obama. Its oppostion is waht 9it is and part of freedom. No one seems to be calng him evillhitker and other names like they did bush.Once they left off with bush they satrted rihgt in a Palin because they seem to have to hate someone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 01:19 PM

1,223 posts, read 1,136,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Very true.

I have witnessed friends and relatives, who have listened to Fox news and Rush Limbaugh, become more and more angry and closed minded over the past 8-10 years. Some friends are conservative Christians with enough anger and discrimination to run a Nazi camp!
I know what you mean. I know some aethiest liberals who listened to Air America so long that they voted for a marxist for president,...and helped get him elected. The liberal loons still worship at the messiah's feet while they witness the dumbing down of America and the destruction of the foundation and priniciples upon which this nation was founded.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:20 PM

767 posts, read 1,149,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Since when does taxation equal communism?

Democrats coined "death tax?"
For Democrats:

Racist all of a sudden is used for anyone disagreeing with Obama
Bigot is used for anyone disagreeing with obama
Hate is used for anyone that disagreeing with obama

Old 07-08-2009, 01:22 PM

31,375 posts, read 19,616,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
I know what you mean. I know some aethiest liberals who listened to Air America so long that they voted for a marxist for president,...and helped get him elected. The liberal loons still worship at the messiah's feet while they witness the dumbing down of America and the destruction of the foundation and priniciples upon which this nation was founded.
I believe you have graduated from the Fox News School of propaganda! Congratulations!

Old 07-08-2009, 01:23 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,208,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Yes, and thank you for quoting my post. I want it to get a lot of viewing mileage.
no prob. I did it again. I am no viewaphobe.

9,742 posts, read 9,328,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverestClimb View Post
For Democrats:

You mean both sides do it?

On your points above, if you replaced "Obama" with "illegal immigration," then I'd agree.

2,362 posts, read 2,571,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverestClimb View Post
For Democrats:

Wow, talk about generalizations. You really think all Democrats, or those on the left of the political spectrum really feel that way?

Old 07-08-2009, 01:25 PM

767 posts, read 1,149,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
Wow, talk about generalizations. You really think all Democrats, or those on the left of the political spectrum really feel that way?
I feel better now knowing that there is one Dem that is different

Old 07-08-2009, 01:25 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,328,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
LOL!

The irony of atheists worshipping a messiah is sweet. Too sweet.

Talk about loony.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:30 PM

31,375 posts, read 19,616,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
LOL!

The irony of atheists worshipping a messiah is sweet. Too sweet.

Talk about loony.
All of which was made up by the right wing propaganda machine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies