Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 06:07 PM

763 posts, read 1,293,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
No troll here.
There is way too much hate mongering in the U.S. and these people are
more than willing to dish it out.
If they insist on hating someone they could start with Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld who got us in to the quagmire in Iraq. They are behind the 9/11
cover-up, as well.
You can spread equal blame to your homies in the Dem party though...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 06:08 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,825,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
No troll here.
There is way too much hate mongering in the U.S. and these people are
more than willing to dish it out.
If they insist on hating someone they could start with Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld who got us in to the quagmire in Iraq. They are behind the 9/11
cover-up, as well.
9-11 cover up. a conspiracy theorist too. no further questions your honor.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:34 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,190,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverestClimb View Post
You can spread equal blame to your homies in the Dem party though...
No party is blameless; that's for sure. But I don't ever remember people wanting Bush to fail once he took office as Limbaugh is calling for Obama to fail. And I remember Bush having a lot of support after 9/11 from the majority of Americans. Americans pull together in times of crisis. I see people being divided daily, not pulling together. I don't see Fox News or Limbaugh trying to bring people together in any way, shape, or form. Are we supposed to have an agenda to hate on Obama for the next 4 years because we're told to by these entities? I think that most Americans have their own brains with which to draw conclusions with.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:39 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,025,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
No party is blameless; that's for sure. But I don't ever remember people wanting Bush to fail once he took office as Limbaugh is calling for Obama to fail. And I remember Bush having a lot of support after 9/11 from the majority of Americans. Americans pull together in times of crisis. I see people being divided daily, not pulling together. I don't see Fox News or Limbaugh trying to bring people together in any way, shape, or form. Are we supposed to have an agenda to hate on Obama for the next 4 years because we're told to by these entities? I think that most Americans have their own brains with which to draw conclusions with.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:41 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,673,928 times
Quote:

Old 07-08-2009, 06:54 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,345,951 times
Quote:
You memory is clearly faulty. The Democrat controlled Senate fought Bush tooth and nail immediately after 09/11/2001, and ever since. The liberal partisan hacks were dancing in the aisle of Congress as Americans died. Now your Affirmative Action President cannot even find it within himself to use the word "terrorist". It must be because he has been best buddies with terrorists for so many years.

One thing is an absolute certainty, if you want more Americans to die, elect a Democrat. It never fails.

Old 07-08-2009, 07:05 PM

6 posts, read 8,507 times
One thing I do hate is the lack of pride some Americans have.

Old 07-08-2009, 07:07 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,946,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
You memory is clearly faulty. The Democrat controlled Senate fought Bush tooth and nail immediately after 09/11/2001, and ever since. The liberal partisan hacks were dancing in the aisle of Congress as Americans died. Now your Affirmative Action President cannot even find it within himself to use the word "terrorist". It must be because he has been best buddies with terrorists for so many years.

One thing is an absolute certainty, if you want more Americans to die, elect a Democrat. It never fails.
Can we give negative rep points for people saying STUPID things!!

Why do people post such bull*****

Please post a link...anything to show any members of Congress dancing as Americans died?

Affirmative Action President...oh yeah, they aren't really smart, haven't "earned" anything, they got extra points..etc..etc

Did you call him this because it's a party slogan or because you are really that prejudiced?

Not attacks just observations.

So I'll wait for your postings supporting your allegations!

Old 07-08-2009, 07:13 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,345,951 times
It is funny how the liberal freaks all hate it when their own bigotry bites them in the posterior. First they create Affirmative Action for every minority and female in the nation, then they have the audacity to call someone prejudiced for using the very term they created. If you want to see the true face of bigotry in the US, Affirmative Action supporters need only look in the mirror.

Old 07-08-2009, 07:16 PM

24,342 posts, read 22,897,800 times
Now show Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Ed Shwartz and Al Franken as examples of left wing hate. Extremism breeds hate. We had it under Clinton and Bush and now we have it under Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies