U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 01:12 AM

14,330 posts, read 19,498,388 times

Advertisements

Those Republicans/Conservatives should be hiding in a ditch somewhere, someplace where they cannot be SEEN nor HEARD from. They are utter failures as shown by their record over the last 8 years. They criticize Obama, but over 8 years of being in control, they were not able to begin coming up with solutions to any of this nation's problems. Dropping nearly a trillion dollars on a failed ideological war only adds to their lack of credibility. It was revealed that they are CLUELESS.

They even had the utter gaul and the poorest political instincts in history to not only reelect the village idiot, but to put that shallow Palin lady from podunk, a heartbeat away from the presidency. Clueless ideology and very, very poor judgment.

So, I find their comments here irrelevent. They don't know what the hell they are talking about. If they did, we might not be in this mess that Obama is getting us out of now.

So, Republicans/Conservatives/Neocons, stand aside. Your perspectives are and have always been WRONG.

Old 07-09-2009, 01:16 AM

39,193 posts, read 40,579,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Those Republicans/Conservatives should be hiding in a ditch somewhere, someplace where they cannot be SEEN nor HEARD from.

I never get tired of this video:

YouTube - Klavan On The Culture

Old 07-09-2009, 01:21 AM

1,375 posts, read 1,066,114 times
Oh!!!!
So Obama is on track with everything he promise before he was elected????
I see several changes and too much spending. This has nothing to do with
being a conservative. Hey Glenn is a Libertarian and O'Reilly is a moderate.
We all want the right things done! Screw the parties and lets bring the USA
back by the old fashion way! Save and not spend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-09-2009, 01:26 AM

9,742 posts, read 9,302,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
Save and not spend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. Let's all put our money under our mattresses. Then no one will have a job. Yippie!!

Old 07-09-2009, 01:27 AM

26,529 posts, read 24,949,987 times
You might disagree with them, but I don't think it's a good idea to completely dismiss opposing views. About 46% of Americans voted for McCain, and judging by the comments on this forum, they didn't even like him very much.

So, no, I don't find comments from Republicans to be irrelevant at all.

Old 07-09-2009, 01:32 AM

27,903 posts, read 34,347,414 times
Quote:
Those Republicans/Conservatives should be hiding in a ditch somewhere, someplace where they cannot be SEEN nor HEARD from. They are utter failures as shown by their record over the last 8 years. They criticize Obama, but over 8 years of being in control, they were not able to begin coming up with solutions to any of this nation's problems. Dropping nearly a trillion dollars on a failed ideological war only adds to their lack of credibility. It was revealed that they are CLUELESS.

They even had the utter gaul and the poorest political instincts in history to not only reelect the village idiot, but to put that shallow Palin lady from podunk, a heartbeat away from the presidency. Clueless ideology and very, very poor judgment.

So, I find their comments here irrelevent. They don't know what the hell they are talking about. If they did, we might not be in this mess that Obama is getting us out of now.

So, Republicans/Conservatives/Neocons, stand aside. Your perspectives are and have always been WRONG.
Apparently concentration camps work better. You exemplify the intolerant liberal. Thanks, sometimes it's hard to put into words.

Old 07-09-2009, 01:35 AM

1,375 posts, read 1,066,114 times
We are hurting and still love Obama....
That kills me, is he a dictator or just a famous
person.
Our country needs help and spending is not
the way to go or taxing. He said he will
tax all citizens. i thought he said only those
over 250k.
Wow we have a president who has lied several
times about his plans.

Old 07-09-2009, 01:37 AM

8,640 posts, read 7,951,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I never get tired of this video:

YouTube - Klavan On The Culture

Beautiful video! I must share this one with everyone.

Liberals are fast destroying this country! While other countries are waking to to the decay they pose to a society we are now going down that road.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:18 AM

2,659 posts, read 2,569,074 times
Quote:
And a small 2001 Tax cut for which we borrowed 1.6 trillion+, primarily benefiting the wealthy.

I did see an interview a month or two ago where a congressional republican did not come off poorly, for the only time in a year.
Short interview.
Quote:
That continues to confuse me (the Palin part and those who refuse to give up on the bush love).
Celebrating incompetence.
Quote:

Old 07-09-2009, 02:33 AM

18,053 posts, read 10,081,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
Oh!!!!
So Obama is on track with everything he promise before he was elected????
I see several changes and too much spending. This has nothing to do with
being a conservative. Hey Glenn is a Libertarian and O'Reilly is a moderate.
We all want the right things done! Screw the parties and lets bring the USA
back by the old fashion way! Save and not spend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not completelly.

But he's off to a good start.

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies