Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 11:25 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,205,095 times

Advertisements

The next time someone yells "RACIST", demand that they "PROVE IT".

If they cannot prove it, they're LIARS. They're LIARS. They're LIARS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 11:28 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Feds dont want to be labled as racists so they ignore black on white crime.
And you can support this with data, no doubt. Will you share it with all of us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post

And proof constitutes what exactly?

Old 09-16-2009, 11:32 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
And people get mad when I state that Obama has pushed this country back 40 years.

He is not a uniter, he has caused a large division in this country and needs to start talking about it.

He needs to be a real leader and speak up about all this hate crimes that seems to be happening across America.

I can sit here and even say that he is not smart enough make a speech asking that we stop this nonsense?

What the heck does the man do all day since he has delegated all his work off?

Old 09-17-2009, 03:23 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Were the Akron attacks a hoax?
Even FNC gave up on the story.
Somethings fishy about this one....
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
LOL...keep the faith,we all know black people NEVER attack white people.

keep the faith in what?
this story went away too quickly.
FNC was all over it and suddenly dropped it.
not very fox-like...

Old 09-17-2009, 07:12 AM

294 posts, read 412,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post

this applies to those on the left that yell racist. they should prove it .

Old 09-17-2009, 07:37 AM

11 posts, read 60,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
And people get mad when I state that Obama has pushed this country back 40 years.

He is not a uniter, he has caused a large division in this country and needs to start talking about it.
If the country can be divided so easily what does that say about the country?

The fact is some people are living 40 years in the past (rush limbaugh, Jessie Jackson for example). Those two live off of fear mongering and race baiting. Rush caters to white "conservatives" and Jess to black "liberals".

In fact they're both wolves in sheep's clothing. Regan was a true conservative, Rush, based on his words, is a radical right-wing extremists by definition. Jess is not a true liberal but a major capitalist and shameless self promoter.

Yet people follow them and their archaic ideologies. Its no wonder race relations are the way they are still.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:38 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
What does right wing have to do with racism?

Old 09-17-2009, 09:46 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
What does right wing have to do with racism?
Its what keeps the "Tolerant" liberals going. They claim to be for the minorities, yet do everything in thier power to keep them on welfare and 100% reliant on government cheese.

Old 09-18-2009, 06:55 AM

11 posts, read 60,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Sounds race related to me also.
Sounds race related to me too, but the issue is weather to prosecute it as hate crime and to prove it was a hate crime. There was a rape a while back by 3 white men that raped a young Latin woman.

The woman was blond and fair in complexion and looked white. One of them threw down her books and started raping her, the other two saw that the books she was carrying were written in Spanish and started calling her the S word and Spanish Ni***r. I don't remember fully but I don't think they prosecuted it as a hate crime because their main motivation to rape wasn't to rape a "Hispanic" but just to rape regardless of what racial slurs were said. But it might have been a political thing not prosecute it as a hate crime.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:36 PM

7 posts, read 15,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Sounds like it to me too. I guess you have to be white to do a hate crime. Get useligd to it. That is the way things seem to be going. White people just don't matter anymore.

Our ancestors built a country where people can be free to do as they want and this is how they use that freedom. Some people just don't have the maturity to be free. With every privilege comes a responsibility. It is time for some to step up to the plate and be responsible or maybe they should rot in prison.

My husband said that the hate crime law is the dumbest thing he has ever heard. Just lock up the criminals. What was on their minds when they did the crime doesn't matter. He said every crime is a hate crime.

Were you trying to say that freedom was a privilege for black people ?I feel everybody has one look on miniorities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies