U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 01:02 PM

39,112 posts, read 20,252,823 times

Advertisements

Democrats don't do anything to help black Americans and are constantly insulting them using a spin on words so they don't even know they are being insulted. I don't understand the whole mentality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2013, 01:11 PM

9,138 posts, read 6,732,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Democrats don't do anything to help black Americans and are constantly insulting them using a spin on words so they don't even know they are being insulted. I don't understand the whole mentality.
If you dont like black folk and dont like liberals...why does it matter?

Old 04-30-2013, 01:11 PM

23,219 posts, read 11,476,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Well, when you finally realize that nothing you just said is true, then you will hopefully be able to understand the mentality of it.

Old 05-16-2013, 01:19 PM

305 posts, read 400,796 times
"America remains the greatest country that God gave to man." This of course is an often quoted phrase but just to set the record straight; God didn't give this country to the white man or the black man it was stolen from the red man.

Old 05-16-2013, 01:20 PM

19,635 posts, read 12,392,376 times
Whay do you people keep bumping this thread? let it die a dignified death.

Old 05-16-2013, 01:31 PM

5,936 posts, read 4,654,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Whay do you people keep bumping this thread? let it die a dignified death.
Yes...let's sweep the idea of black conservatism under the rug and keep it hidden so no more young African-Americans get any wild ideas. Keep 'em where they are!

Old 05-16-2013, 01:36 PM

50,005 posts, read 26,510,489 times
Geez...right wingers all in a tizzy as usual because one of their shoeshine boys is butthurt. SMH.

I just don't understand why these black conservatives always sound like wimps. I guarantee you that I could hold staunchly conservative views and get little to no blowback from anyone. My brother in law is a black conservative...and will proudly tell you at the barbershop, black church, family reunion, barbeques and anywhere else that black folks congregate.

And his "black card" is firmly established...that's because he's not a Tom.

Tell your black conservative whiners to get some guts and quit crying like little girls.

You never see Colin Powell, J.C. Watts, or Mike Steele crying like little sissies.

Old 05-16-2013, 01:38 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,487,936 times
Because everyones reality is exactly as deserter detroiters

Old 05-16-2013, 01:55 PM

18,614 posts, read 16,381,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Geez...right wingers all in a tizzy as usual because one of their shoeshine boys is butthurt. SMH.

I just don't understand why these black conservatives always sound like wimps. I guarantee you that I could hold staunchly conservative views and get little to no blowback from anyone. My brother in law is a black conservative...and will proudly tell you at the barbershop, black church, family reunion, barbeques and anywhere else that black folks congregate.

And his "black card" is firmly established...that's because he's not a Tom.

Tell your black conservative whiners to get some guts and quit crying like little girls.

You never see Colin Powell, J.C. Watts, or Mike Steele crying like little sissies.
I'm known as the Romney guy at the barbershop while for many it's all good fun. I found a few who cant debate will quickly take it personal. So I can see why folks don't always want to profess their love for conservatism in majority black settings. I will say post election my views have been greeted more warmly than during the election. Now folks will say,"oh I see your point."

Old 05-16-2013, 03:34 PM

28,191 posts, read 15,321,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Powell?

Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I'm known as the Romney guy at the barbershop while for many it's all good fun. I found a few who cant debate will quickly take it personal. So I can see why folks don't always want to profess their love for conservatism in majority black settings. I will say post election my views have been greeted more warmly than during the election. Now folks will say,"oh I see your point."
There's more of us out there than we know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies