U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:43 AM
 
Location: North America
5,936 posts, read 4,669,977 times
Reputation: 1924

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I dont see where he contradicts himself, but i do see you doing exactly what he said with the racism line.
Wrong. No racism from me.

The contradiction is that black politicians rarely declare themselves conservative which liberals claim is due to white right wing racism.

The real reason is because conservative blacks don't want to deal with the ugly racism they are inundated with from the "tolerant" left.

Why do you think so many church going southern Baptist blacks feel obligated to turn over their political freedoms to the democrat party?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:45 AM
 
Location: North America
5,936 posts, read 4,669,977 times
Reputation: 1924
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Stacey Dash got so much flack because of the comments she continued to make about those who choose to believe in the Democratic party.

Again, your side makes comments calling the Democratic party racist, plantations, so on and so forth and then you get pissed when someone responds ?
So please post the racist remark that Stacey Dash supposedly made to deserve the horrible things said about her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:46 AM
 
8,399 posts, read 5,307,803 times
Reputation: 2314
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Stacey Dash shakes her head at your post.
LOL Stacy Dash, you think the vast overwhelming majority of black people care about Stacy Dash's political views? You think vast overwhelming majority of black people even know who Stacy Dash is let alone are aware of her meaningless tweets in support of Mitt Rmoney. LOLOLOLOL

conservatives continue to drift further and further away from reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:51 AM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
23,298 posts, read 11,541,269 times
Reputation: 4315
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Wrong. No racism from me.

The contradiction is that black politicians rarely declare themselves conservative which liberals claim is due to white right wing racism.

The real reason is because conservative blacks don't want to deal with the ugly racism they are inundated with from the "tolerant" left.

Why do you think so many church going southern Baptist blacks feel obligated to turn over their political freedoms to the democrat party?
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
So please post the racist remark that Stacey Dash supposedly made to deserve the horrible things said about her.
I never said you were racist, you either misread my comment or are being dishonest for the h#ll of it. I said you used that racist line (claiming that liberals are racist.)

Black politicians dont declare themselves republicans because they arent republicans, it is as simple as that. the ones that are, do.

Again, i didnt say her remarks were racist, i said they were the same dribble the Republican party continues to spout.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:52 AM
 
Location: North America
5,936 posts, read 4,669,977 times
Reputation: 1924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
LOL Stacy Dash, you think the vast overwhelming majority of black people care about Stacy Dash's political views? You think vast overwhelming majority of black people even know who Stacy Dash is let alone are aware of her meaningless tweets in support of Mitt Rmoney. LOLOLOLOL

conservatives continue to drift further and further away from reality.
When she came out in support of governor Romney a lot of black people (and others) cared enough to write truly horrible things about her...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2013, 11:09 AM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
23,298 posts, read 11,541,269 times
Reputation: 4315
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
When she came out in support of governor Romney a lot of black people (and others) cared enough to write truly horrible things about her...
conservatives have wrote worse things about president Obama, it doesnt make it right that they said it about Stacey Dash, but to play innocent as if it doesnt happen on both sides of the isle(look at your own comments) is dishonest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2013, 11:16 AM
 
8,399 posts, read 5,307,803 times
Reputation: 2314
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
When she came out in support of governor Romney a lot of black people (and others) cared enough to write truly horrible things about her...
LOL, ok try this go to Youtube and look up video's created by all sorts of people and look at the nasty comments people receive who make videos.


It would be like those people based on their youtube comments started claiming that people just hate them.

It is called the trolling on the internet. LOLOLOL

YOu have no idea who is or isn't black who responded to Miss Dash and you don't even know if they were just trolling or disliked her before hand and decided to attack her for that tweet or what, but to say that "black people" as a whole or even the majority attacked or gives two damns about Miss Dash's tweets is being absurd.

No body cares.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2013, 11:23 AM
 
Location: North America
5,936 posts, read 4,669,977 times
Reputation: 1924
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
conservatives have wrote worse things about president Obama, it doesnt make it right that they said it about Stacey Dash, but to play innocent as if it doesnt happen on both sides of the isle(look at your own comments) is dishonest.
But wait a minute...

I thought that conservatives were supposed to be the racist ones while the educated, tolerant, advanced, loving, progressive left were above such things?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2013, 11:27 AM
 
Location: North America
5,936 posts, read 4,669,977 times
Reputation: 1924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
LOL, ok try this go to Youtube and look up video's created by all sorts of people and look at the nasty comments people receive who make videos.


It would be like those people based on their youtube comments started claiming that people just hate them.

It is called the trolling on the internet. LOLOLOL

YOu have no idea who is or isn't black who responded to Miss Dash and you don't even know if they were just trolling or disliked her before hand and decided to attack her for that tweet or what, but to say that "black people" as a whole or even the majority attacked or gives two damns about Miss Dash's tweets is being absurd.

No body cares.
So all of those personal pics posted on FB and Twitter along with the hate is part of the conspiracy to make us think blacks are saying these horrible things about her?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-30-2013, 11:31 AM
 
Location: West Coast
1,199 posts, read 2,195,195 times
Reputation: 2098
Stacy Dash is an almost 50 year old biracial woman who cannot get an acting job. Her publicity stunt failed. It did not lead to acting opportunities. Her support of the candidate who 'lost' was a joke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top