U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 11:48 AM

552 posts, read 756,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Some people go through actual physical withdrawal if they don't post a rant about FOX news once a day. Truth is optional. There is also another group that has to write about Palin.
Or a Palin post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2009, 11:52 AM

26,193 posts, read 18,890,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Some people go through actual physical withdrawal if they don't post a rant about FOX news once a day. Truth is optional. There is also another group that has to write about Palin.
some of them obtain temporarily relief from their withdrawal pangs by alternately shrieking about rush limbaugh or glenn beck. the topic doesn't particularly matter.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:54 AM

19,891 posts, read 16,272,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
some of them obtain temporarily relief from their withdrawal pangs by alternately shrieking about rush limbaugh. the topic doesn't particular matter.

Good point, don't forget some are hooked on Hannity and others mainline O'Reilly.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:57 AM

1,741 posts, read 3,002,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
You knew it had to happen eventually. With all the idiotic "cropping", and creative editing done at Fox News someone besides MMFA would eventually call them out. When I heard about it I said, "someone at Fox grew a set of balls".

It turns out that it was Greta Van Susteren, so she didn't have to grow a pair. She's calling the Fox "still" photo taken with Obama "ogling" a young girl for what it is. A LIE.

Moderator cut: Discussing posters

golfgod
Sheesh! Such a misleading thread title.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:20 PM

3,151 posts, read 3,130,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
I see. You want to be able to blast him no matter what. That's good to know.
I think Michelle would have taken care of that very effectively...

Old 07-10-2009, 12:22 PM

3,151 posts, read 3,130,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
some of them obtain temporarily relief from their withdrawal pangs by alternately shrieking about rush limbaugh or glenn beck. the topic doesn't particularly matter.

LIberal tourette syndrome (LTS)

Old 07-10-2009, 12:36 PM

48,516 posts, read 83,675,284 times
Now if the liberals can just do the same as it usually take a lawsuit like in the genral Westmoreland case to have them admit it on the stand.Then of course there is the Bush military records that they had to have proven to them were false after they convenienely rush to effect the election.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:44 PM

24,639 posts, read 24,759,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Fox did what? You think the picture of Obama checking out the girls butt of whatever hes doing is a fox photo?
Great, your comprehension skills are improving!
Yes, a picture can lie « Gretawire (http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/07/09/did-you-see-this-pic/ - broken link)

Here's the link, copied from meson's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
Sheesh! Such a misleading thread title.
Did you bother to read the article?
How is the title misleading?

Old 07-10-2009, 12:53 PM

9,644 posts, read 8,585,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Great, your comprehension skills are improving!
Yes, a picture can lie « Gretawire (http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/07/09/did-you-see-this-pic/ - broken link)

Here's the link, copied from meson's post.

Did you bother to read the article?
How is the title misleading?
To bad your attitude isnt and you should read the original post to this thread

Old 07-10-2009, 01:53 PM

3,553 posts, read 6,927,098 times
It gets so tiring reading posts from people who, for whatever reason, refuse to READ. Yet here again have (I won't print their names, look them up) accusing me of saying that Fox "took" the still photo. I never said that, in fact I put the word "still" in quotes. Also FYI I never said Fox took the video, that was probably "pool" video.

Funny how when the right tells a lie, on Fox, Rush or C-D they will defend it to the death and accuse anyone who points out their lie of all sorts of horrible things. When we point out an obvious lie of the right we're accused of having (fill in the name of any embarrassing Republican) "obsession", or "syndrome".

I guess we could say the same thing about these dittoheads and just substitute the names; Obama, Pelosi or Biden. The difference is that the right is printing lies, and we're not.

I guess when summer vacation is over, and 7th grade starts in a month or so, we'll see fewer posts from the righties.

golfgod
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies