Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 06:45 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times

Advertisements

rlchurch - I fear you underestimate the volume of marks available for the crooks. I estimate it to be around 100 million fools willing to donate to scam artists but not to running the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2009, 07:00 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,065,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
rlchurch - I fear you underestimate the volume of marks available for the crooks. I estimate it to be around 100 million fools willing to donate to scam artists but not to running the country.
100 Million might be a bit high, but 59 million?

Old 09-16-2009, 07:51 AM

19 posts, read 77,483 times
Rlchaurch,
Both the lawyer and the ex con drug dealer are ripping off everyone and people are giving their donations to a lawyer and a drug dealer. They are screaming they have NO MONEY so they steal it from everyone they can. Just a matter of time. IRS, State of NJ and DCA are already investigating both groups. You can get the status of any of them by calling the IRS and the DCA attorney General NJ.
Both are under investigation with multiple complaints!

Old 09-16-2009, 07:57 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,065,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpolemi View Post
Rlchaurch,
Both the lawyer and the ex con drug dealer are ripping off everyone and people are giving their donations to a lawyer and a drug dealer. They are screaming they have NO MONEY so they steal it from everyone they can. Just a matter of time. IRS, State of NJ and DCA are already investigating both groups. You can get the status of any of them by calling the IRS and the DCA attorney General NJ.
Both are under investigation with multiple complaints!
I suspect that if you probe very deeply into any of these RW organizations you'll find personal enrichment of the founder as the business model. The RW is so naive and gullible. A flag pin made in China in your lapel and they will climb into your lap and shower you with money.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:31 PM

19 posts, read 77,483 times
They claim they are conservatives. Conservs do not rip people off and do not steal and work with drug dealers. Conservative criminals! LOL

Old 09-19-2009, 07:53 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpolemi View Post
They claim they are conservatives. Conservs do not rip people off and do not steal and work with drug dealers. Conservative criminals! LOL
Sorry to disillusion you!

Old 05-06-2010, 09:28 AM

2 posts, read 3,102 times
It is unfortunate that those 2 give the whole Tea Party movement very bad name.
Jeff Weigarten is good frinds with Menendez and opposes his RECALL (so why did he get involved with Tea Party to begin with?)...Answer- to make a name for himself and lots of money along the way as well...He doesn't care who he is scamming - he takes $1000 from a friend who was fooled and stood by him for a very long time and got away with it....he charged $60 for a bus trip to DC on 9/12/09 when the actual price was only $35. If you are thinking they are PLANTS amidst Tea Party movement groups- HE IS definately ONE. Don't walk- run from him, there are plenty of groups in North and Central Jersey -real patriots, wonderful dedicated people. Jeff Weingarten is working for Progressive and Obama. Be very careful what you say or do around him.
I am questioning Rick Luzzie's motives as well- he is a despikable, rude,slimy individual. He is involved for his own gain as well. He even charged the Tea Party the money for "his services" as an attorney( as he stated the reduced rate !!!). So much for PATRIOTISM!!!!! Good thing though he will be ousted from being a president of The morristown Tea party group in the upcoming election. His partners in crime and cohorts Ralph and Maryann Franceze are the most venomous hateful individuals that ever walked this earth.... both have questionable past and motives for infiltrating the group.
My only request- do not judge the rest of us by the actions of those two slimy human beings ( and I use this term very loosely in this case) , they are pathetic excuse for humans.
Do get involved- we NEED TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY, at least what is left of it.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,793 times
Just noticed your post, truthseaker101. You really seem to have had some bad experiences with these 2 groups and I am very sorry to know this. You didn't mention the lawsuit Weingarten filed against Luzzi, his tea party group AND 2 other NON-members, who have now had to file bankruptcy to protect themselves against this frivolous, bogus effort. Where is he getting the hundreds of thousands of dollars and why is he wasting not only his money but the tens of thousands of dollars that Luzzi and the others (including 10 Joe Does) will need to defend themselves, all because he is mad that his arrest record on felony drug charges is available online? This is no conservative... you are correct on that point. I am interested to hear your perspective on the other group as well. This is the first I have heard such negative comments about them from others, but, then, I am not involved in either group and how would I know? You must have really been hurt by them and, again, I am sorry to hear this because you sound like a very good person. But both of these groups are very dangerous and the best thing for every 'member' would be to GET OUT. Better to have never been involved. Make sure you get your name EXPUNGED from their mailing and membership lists, too.
For your reading enjoyment, here is a link to Weingarten's Folly: ten Complaint[1]

(Note... you will be hardpressed to find ANY truth in this, as he has no proof of his claims.)

And here is another link you might find interesting. Campaignmoney.com provides information on amounts of money coming in to various candidates and political organizations, including Weingarten's Morristown Tea Party Org. and Clifton Tea Party Org. Curiously, neither 527 indicates that any money was received or expended. I wonder where the money for the suit is coming from and why it doesn't show money he has collected for his bus trips or money he collected for Chris Christie.....?
Morristown Tea Party Organization - Political 527 Group, Morristown Tea Party Organization
Weingarten has also claimed that Chris Christie wouldn't accept money from his 527 so he gave the donations personally. Hmmm, sounds illegal. But if you look up Weingarten on campaignmoney.com you will see there is no listing for individual donations from him.

We do need to be alert and involved, but, joining these groups is dangerous and counterproductive it seems, at least at times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies