Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 12:40 PM

3,564 posts, read 5,513,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinkieMcGee View Post
That's probably because you're ignorant and lazy. Go listen to loud limbaugh.

Are you going to refute his points or are you just going to marginlize via labeling because you are too dumb to do so?

I have to admit that it's pretty funny in a time when the media is absolutely terrible, someone exists that acts critically towards the whole establishment (which was once the media's job) and people actual believe this tripe. Grow up.

I would also love to hear how Chomsky is a Marxist? Does it have to do with his HEAVILY pro-state attitude?????

I noticed since the uber-liberal moderator is in this thread so you are probably safe but most would get an infraction for the personal attacks you just threw out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 12:44 PM

3,292 posts, read 4,472,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
I noticed since the uber-liberal moderator is in this thread so you are probably safe but most would get an infraction for the personal attacks you just threw out.
Then report me, if someone posts something that is remarkably ignorant I'm going to call them on it.

No one has even bothered to argue what makes Chomsky a Marxist because it's one of the dumbest claims I've ever heard.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Then report me, if someone posts something that is remarkably ignorant I'm going to call them on it.

No one has even bothered to argue what makes Chomsky a Marxist because it's one of the dumbest claims I've ever heard.

That's not me.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:48 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Chompsky never offers solutions and has never revealed HIS icon that he wouldn't want clasted.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:48 PM

3,292 posts, read 4,472,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
That's not me.
Yeah, you're thing is to take a shot at the moderators via another poster

Old 07-15-2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Yeah, you're thing is to take a shot at the moderators via another poster

Bingo

Old 07-15-2009, 12:52 PM

197 posts, read 378,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swansen View Post
This is the problem though, and it has been created by the media and government. Somewhere a long the line it became "unpatriotic" to question or challenge anything thats going on... Its really, really sad, and we want celebrities to tell us everything, as our news people are nothing but fanatical pretty faces that spew a bunch of garbage they are told to without looking into the given information. We have created a nation full of people with an attention span of seconds, and no one will listen to any actual information, just garbage entertainment.
i really need to sleep more often... (fixed all my typos...round 2...)

Old 07-15-2009, 01:04 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,456,256 times
Noam Chomsky is not communist. He is just a hater with a load of personal problems.
Someone asked why he cannot challenge the establishment and ask tough questions - yes he can. We live in a free speech society and Chomsky says what he wants.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:35 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,159,099 times
I tend to be pretty conservative on issues, but when you hear some one like Noam Chomsky speak, it really is stimulating. Seeing his interviews during the vietnam era and during the late 90's I became a fan. He is part of the reason I never subscribe to creatively synthesized political ideology.

Old 11-15-2009, 04:51 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,884,646 times
Chomsky is the quintessential self-hating Jew. It's time for him to die already.

May his name be erased.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies