Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2009, 09:08 AM

481 posts, read 806,265 times

Advertisements

YouTube - 9/11 Fraud: The Plane Does Not Fit in that Hole in the Pentagon

Here is actual video of the original size of the pentagon hole, BEFORE the roof collapsed 30 minutes later.

Major General Stubblebine Speaks Out Against 911 Fraud: The Plane Does Not Fit in that Hole. So what did hit the Pentagon?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 09:17 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
Here is actual video of the original size of the pentagon hole

Sorry, that is not what the video shows. You can even make out the outline of the wings.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:18 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...50523112738404

Last edited by sickofnyc; 07-18-2009 at 09:36 AM..

Old 07-18-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Sorry, that is not what the video shows. You can even make out the outline of the wings.
No you certainly cannot see wing outlines. If that was so, then where are the nine-foot tall engine holes?

Look at it again, sanrene.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:17 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times
It's amazing how much energy and thought people put into this kind of crap. If people put that much thought into work instead of conspiracy theories they would be CEO's, which is more productive, or they would be actually proven once and awhile.

You can connect your friend to one of my neighbors who thinks the government implanted RFID's in her tear ducts, but she thinks two mirrors destroyed the twin towers each half the size of the moon. I pointed out that they would be easily visible if they were that big, but she claims everyone was brain washed by drugs they put in soda.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:41 AM

1,121 posts, read 3,665,123 times
What about this
A regular security sweep of the twin towers that included explosive sniffing dogs was called off two days before 9/11.
The security company responsible for the electronic surveillance of the twin towers was a company called Securacom which was backed by Kuait-American Corp which is a company with ties to the Bush family since before the first Gulf War. A heavy investor in Securacom and a member of the board of directors was George Bush's baby brother Marvin. Securacom also did security work for Dulles Airport, United Airlines and the Department of Defense including unspecified work for the US Army which was not disclosed because of national security reasons.
The board meetings for Securacom were held at the Watergate hotel in space rented by the Saudi Government. One of the major investors was Mishal Yousef Saud Al Salah, a member of the Kuwait royal family. At no time after 9/11 were any members of Securacom ever questioned or debriefed by the FBI and no records were ever examined.
At the time 95% of the funds of foreign embassies and wealthy foreigners including Saudi Princess Al-Faisal were held by Riggs National Bank. The bank was headed up by Johnathan Bush, Georges, uncle. There originally was pressure to review some of the banks records to see if there was a money trail that could lead to someone involved in 9/11. However, George Bush appointed William Donaldson as head of the securities and exchange commission and it never happened. William Donaldson is a Yale classmate of Jonathan Bush.
Is all this a coincidence?

Last edited by yukiko11; 07-18-2009 at 11:11 AM..

Old 07-18-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
It's amazing how much energy and thought people put into this kind of crap. If people put that much thought into work instead of conspiracy theories they would be CEO's, which is more productive, or they would be actually proven once and awhile.

You can connect your friend to one of my neighbors who thinks the government implanted RFID's in her tear ducts, but she thinks two mirrors destroyed the twin towers each half the size of the moon. I pointed out that they would be easily visible if they were that big, but she claims everyone was brain washed by drugs they put in soda.
Why don't you address the question at hand - the 16'x16' hole that just happened to be the size of a missile impact. And did you see the matching 16'x16' hole in the center of the pentagon?

Just dismissing the entire idea serves nothing.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:27 AM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
There is simply no way that building 7 would have buckled in the middle and then come straight down into its own footprint at free fall speed without it being a controlled demolition.
It sure looked like one to me. Then I realized that I had no basis for comparison, because I'd never seen a controlled demolition of a 40-plus story building. (Neither have you.)

So I started looking for qualified opinions, rather than going with my layman's gut feeling. And, hey, it looks like it's pretty much how you expect a building like that to fail. Gravity pulls straight down, and once support is failing in one spot, it progresses rapidly as the remaining supports are overloaded to higher and higher degrees.

Quote:
There is no other way that all of the support structures would have failed at exactly the same time. No way.
So, did it buckle in the middle first, or did all the columns give at the same time?

Old 07-18-2009, 11:33 AM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell

The fact that the BBC reported on the collapse of Building 7 over twenty minutes in advance of its implosion obviously provokes a myriad of questions as to how they knew it was about to come down when the official story says its collapse happened accidentally as a result of fire damage and debris weakening the building's structure.

BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell
That is a particular favorite of mine. What is that supposed to prove?

Are you saying that the media were given scripts and that BBC didn't read correctly from theirs? What in the world would that accomplish? Is the idea that the media would ignore the attacks if they weren't briefed?

Seriously, what are we supposed to glean from that piece of information? Please, please try to put it into some sort of coherent framework.

BBC messed it up during one of the most bizarre and confusing days in news history. That is it.

Old 07-18-2009, 01:52 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,810,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples&Oranges View Post
I started studying the subject online and the twin towers DO look exactly like controlled demolition!

I also looked at the original hole in the Pentagon and it was no bigger than a garage door. And where the plane engines and tail should have hit the building, the windows are not even cracked.

Now I don't know what to think.
Maybe your friend was a member of architects and engineers for 9-11 truth, who believe that the entire 'official' explaination is bunk.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

723 architectural and engineering professionals and 3976 other supporters including A&E students
have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

AE911Truth
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies