Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 12:56 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,368,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I never use the N word and he is not totally black.

He is of mixed race, therefore he is not white and he is not black.

So lets call him a mutt, he is not a totally black man that some believe or want to believe he is.

I have to laugh when someone says he is the first Black President. He cannot be the first black President.
Don’t laugh too loudly.

By the guidelines that America set in place, he is a black man. They used to have degrees of black; Negro, Mulatto, Quadroon, Octoroon, etc. After time they pretty much just used black - if you were perceived to be black then you were, unless you were considered white by the community. It is only recently that they have allowed people to identify themselves as having multiple racial backgrounds.

No matter how well spoken he may be, I doubt anyone in his community considers him to be a white man.

Our recent quest for political correctness may cause you to think he is not black, but according to the guidelines of the America - he is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2009, 01:03 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
why would the state of hawaii have a kenyan birth certificate on file?

for them to state that they have his birth certificate is implicitly saying that it is a hawaiian birth certificate. to not specify that for some unknown reason they have a kenyan birth certificate on file for him would be a lie of omission. do you think that the hawaiian state government is in on the conspiracy?

you are splitting teensyweensy hairs here. i guess it's all you really have left when you've been proven resoundingly wrong but can't bear to admit it.

If you bring a child into this country you just might have to prove it is legally yours. Now if we can just get hussein obama to do the simple thing and prove his citizenship because thos issue is growing and it is not going to go away.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:10 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,368,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
If you bring a child into this country you just might have to prove it is legally yours. Now if we can just get hussein obama to do the simple thing and prove his citizenship because thos issue is growing and it is not going to go away.
DCSLDCD why do you refer to him as Hussein? Are you afraid that if you just say Obama we won't know who you're talking about?

Old 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,668,801 times
dcsldcd - read the post beneath mine, please. your original statement was wrong. a state spokesperson did in fact explicitly verify that he was born in hawaii, and pointed out that although foreign-born children can get certificates of live birth, the place of their birth would be listed accurately.

and i guess by not answering my question you are saying that yes, you do believe that the hawaiian state government is in on the conspiracy.

again, these conditions are necessary for the alleged hoax to exist:

1. obama's mother travelled to a tiny village kenya specifically to give birth, and then immediately returned to the states.
2. she and her parents immediately started falsifying evidence of obama's birth for no specific reason
3. she lied on obama's school application form in 1971, again for no specific reason
4. the hawaiian state government is lying through their teeth about the whole affair

or:

1. obama has a time machine

i can't get any birthers to admit that they believe any of these things, but they must believe one list or the other!

Old 07-22-2009, 01:21 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
DCSLDCD why do you refer to him as Hussein? Are you afraid that if you just say Obama we won't know who you're talking about?

Stictly as a matter of disrespect for a man I have zero respect for. Kind of like the liberal reporter that called him a god or the liberals that called him the messiah. I call him hussein obama.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:25 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,685,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
What a bunch of lunatics. What is WRONG with these people???

Bad Day For 'Birthers' As Matthews Picks Up Where Sanchez Left Off

Either:

1) This is nothing but sublimated racism. These folks simply cannot abide the fact that a black man is President.

or

2) These folks are simply--and unbelievably--stupid.
Yeah but every day more Republicans leave the GOP because of them.
The Democrats love them, just like Rush.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:30 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,522,834 times
Hawaii has two major newspapers, the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin.

BOTH newspapers include birth announcements, and BOTH newspapers record the August 4th, 1961 birth of Barack Obama.

whatreallyhappened.com: OBAMA'S BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS

Old 07-22-2009, 01:32 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,668,801 times
it's funny how dcsldcd randomly misses certain posts but is so quick to respond to others.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:35 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,384,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Enrollment forms would contain the nation of birth, maybe? I don't know but have been told that he enrolled at Occidental as a citizen of Indonesia in order to get some money that was available for kids from there. I doubt that but it would be nice to see if it is true or not. There are questions about what passport he traveled to Pakistan at a time when Americans weren't being given passports to travel there on. I don't know but he could settle all that for all of us. I do know some very influential people that helped him get into Harvard but don't know why they were directed to him.

Why in hell can't you people understand about the Certification of Live Birth that anyone in Hawaii can get for their kids as identification for later? It is that that he had on his website and took down. The long form has not been seen since he sealed it and it bothers me that he won't settle all this by showing it. Are we going to let this thing hang so fools like us can argue about it until he serves out his term? What if we find that he was not qualified according to the Constitution? What do we do with all the laws he signed and the other papers he signed if he is an usurper? I just don't want lawyers arguing about those things for years and years if we learn he was indeed not qualified.

Can't you see that it is the Constitution and our nation that it has served so well that I care about? I don't care about him as a man but he should do the honorable thing and show the proof that only he can release.
You know Roy... given that I think he has done all that is necessary to show that he is citizen, your post is another example of why one reason I'm glad he hasn't responded. It's never going to stop with you folks.... Provide his Occidental application papers? And then, prove that he used a US passport to visit Pakistan? And then what.... prove that he has a valid driver's license ?

You folks won't stop at this.... even if has provided proof to those that matter when it comes to determining whether or not he is a citizen. They say he is! It doesn't matter... some other totally irrelavant accusation will pop up with demands for documentation or proof or whatever.

Frankly, I say, if you want to wallow in your hate and misery... go ahead. You've earned it!

Old 07-22-2009, 01:35 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,049,927 times
It's always sad when people try everything to discredit some one they don't like. Personal attacks, lies, unverifiable statistics, calling on a higher power, and figments of imagination...as long as it's negative and against who they hate it's championed. This is what's wrong with debate and politics today. If it's something real, always get the person responsible no matter the party affiliation...but if it's just made up you only loose credibility by screaming it at every opportunity.

It's validated and confirmed legit, get over it. Of course that may bring back the accusations of being a Muslim terrorist, and even when dismissed by McCain himself seems to still be brought up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies