Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 10:57 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,704,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
No real evidence exists except that locked up piece of paper.
Shouldn't it be a clue that he went to Occidental and Columbia without any doubt, yet those records are also sealed? The fact that "you" have not seen them does not suggest in any way that he did not go there.

I just don't understand how the raised-seal certificate and birth announcement are not all the evidence you need. You keep talking about this long-form certificate, but I've never even seen my own long-form (if it even exists).

I really think it's time to move on. He has nothing to prove to fringe elements of this nature.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2009, 10:59 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,923 times
Roy will you please just give me a reasonable explanation of HOW this hoax was performed and WHY it was performed and WHEN it was performed because if you can tell me that YOU actually believe that:

1. This young pregnant girl went clear to Africa with a husband that KNEW he had another wife and family there who would not be thrilled to have him come home with a pregnant white girl...
2. Gave birth in Kenya and took one look at her baby's face, determined that one day he would want to be president, at a time when in parts of the U.S. black people couldn't even vote, flew back to Hawaii, got them to forge a birth certificate and placed an announcement of his birth in the paper and STILL HAD HIM NAMED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
3. and that ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS would have been raised if a white man named John Jones had been elected
then you are not as intelligent or rational as I had previously thought you to be.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Fair enough. They did provide some pretty reasonable proof that it isn't faked.

Someday maybe we'll all vote for or against someone without regards for skin color.
There you go again calling me a racist because I didn't vote for Obama. I have said that I voted for Sarah and that white haired guy that ran with her to keep from voting for Obama. My ballot didn't say Obama the black guy and McCain the white guy. I didn't want either of them and race had nothing to do with it at all. I am sure many people voted for him because he is black, well 95% of blacks and a lot of whites that wanted to vote for the first black President. He couldn't be that because Clinton declared himself the first black president a long time ago.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:07 PM

1,238 posts, read 1,413,880 times
Quote:
There you go again calling me a racist because I didn't vote for Obama. I have said that I voted for Sarah and that white haired guy that ran with her to keep from voting for Obama. My ballot didn't say Obama the black guy and McCain the white guy. I didn't want either of them and race had nothing to do with it at all. I am sure many people voted for him because he is black, well 95% of blacks and a lot of whites that wanted to vote for the first black President. He couldn't be that because Clinton declared himself the first black president a long time ago.
Um missed the part where he called you a racist... Typical righty, putting words in other people's mouths just to make you ignorant point.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Shouldn't it be a clue that he went to Occidental and Columbia without any doubt, yet those records are also sealed? The fact that "you" have not seen them does not suggest in any way that he did not go there.

I just don't understand how the raised-seal certificate and birth announcement are not all the evidence you need. You keep talking about this long-form certificate, but I've never even seen my own long-form (if it even exists).

I really think it's time to move on. He has nothing to prove to fringe elements of this nature.
Enrollment forms would contain the nation of birth, maybe? I don't know but have been told that he enrolled at Occidental as a citizen of Indonesia in order to get some money that was available for kids from there. I doubt that but it would be nice to see if it is true or not. There are questions about what passport he traveled to Pakistan at a time when Americans weren't being given passports to travel there on. I don't know but he could settle all that for all of us. I do know some very influential people that helped him get into Harvard but don't know why they were directed to him.

Why in hell can't you people understand about the Certification of Live Birth that anyone in Hawaii can get for their kids as identification for later? It is that that he had on his website and took down. The long form has not been seen since he sealed it and it bothers me that he won't settle all this by showing it. Are we going to let this thing hang so fools like us can argue about it until he serves out his term? What if we find that he was not qualified according to the Constitution? What do we do with all the laws he signed and the other papers he signed if he is an usurper? I just don't want lawyers arguing about those things for years and years if we learn he was indeed not qualified.

Can't you see that it is the Constitution and our nation that it has served so well that I care about? I don't care about him as a man but he should do the honorable thing and show the proof that only he can release.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeldude View Post
Um missed the part where he called you a racist... Typical righty, putting words in other people's mouths just to make you ignorant point.
Maybe you need to go back and read that. Also, we play games now and then and I know that she didn't mean that I am a racist but I have been called that for not voting for him. It is as if you are a racist if you don't vote for the right candidate. In he eyes of many here that is all it took last fall.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:19 PM

1,238 posts, read 1,413,880 times
Quote:
Maybe you need to go back and read that. Also, we play games now and then and I know that she didn't mean that I am a racist but I have been called that for not voting for him. It is as if you are a racist if you don't vote for the right candidate. In he eyes of many here that is all it took last fall.
In the eyes of many, but not most. This is a tired argument used by the right wingers just so they have something to say. Its not a real issue and people put way too much focus on it.

Not to mention after those videos from west virginia, its hard to deny there are some diehard racists out there!

Old 07-21-2009, 11:32 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,625,398 times
In order not to have a president's qualifications in question, I think something should be added to the constitution stating that the candidates should furnish documents to prove the Natural Born status of the person seeking that office. These should be public record and every citizen of the United States should have access to the documents.

A child has to show a birth certificate in order to go to school, or my children had to. This is not an unreasonable request.

For the person who wanted to know about the court cases, all you have to do is google the name "Barry Soetoro" and you will fine much information about the court cases.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:52 AM

7,359 posts, read 10,276,662 times
Quote:
Ray, I couldn't get by the first sentence and when I saw the name Rick Sanchez I had to shut down. I guess you have never paid any attention to what our mutual "friends" Austin and Sandy said about him. He is one cheap Cuban POS that I stopped ever wanting to see or hear long ago.

I am more concerned about the Constitution of the US than anybody or anything involved here. I don't give a damn about left/right, the man, himself, or any other thing here. I want him to prove his story with that piece of paper just to protect the Constitution and for no other reason. He holds all of us in the palm of his hand here and refuses to back down. This is purely political crap, in my eyes.
To whom would you like Obama to show his birth certificate? To you? In person?

Would you have required McCain to show his birth certificate?

There is no proof that Obama is NOT a citizen. This whole thing is just trumped-up right-wing nutcase crap.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:54 AM

7,359 posts, read 10,276,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Actually, there is a THIRD possibility... that I think is the case, which is they are BOTH racist AND stupid.
Indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies