Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 08:12 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by decembergirl View Post
<snip>I do not care much for Sarah Palin but I find it disturbing how much the media and the general public seem to obsess over her.
I can't understand why little miss nobody gets so much attention either....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 08:13 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,183,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Here's a bit of truth about her witout all of the political correctness involved.WARNING:not nice
Sarah Palin - Dickipedia - A Wiki of Dicks
A little truth about her in "dickipedia.com"?

Old 07-27-2009, 08:15 PM

134 posts, read 231,497 times
Who's Sarah Palin?

Old 07-27-2009, 08:16 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
A little truth about her in "dickipedia.com"?

Old 07-27-2009, 08:19 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Here's a bit of truth about her without all of the political correctness involved.WARNING:not nice
Sarah Palin - Dickipedia - A Wiki of Dicks
I think they were very nice and totally truthful.....Sarah(I love ME) Palin would love it!

Old 07-27-2009, 09:15 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
It's not surprising. Look at what passes for news and entertainment these days. Anyone who is in the public eye is going to be dissected by people chasing ratings and readership. I just saw an advertisement for a show about the lesser known Kardashian girls going to Florida and asking people what their favorite sexual position is. Prime time baby. Nothing is too lowbrow or too over the top anymore. And America eats this stuff up.

Uggh.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:40 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Actually, it's the other way around. The press follows her wherever she goes, but she is not giving many interviews anymore.
She does nothing that isn't for a media show, including her new way of speaking to her minions -- Twitter.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:01 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
I do not care much for Sarah Palin but I find it disturbing how much the media and the general public seem to obsess over her. I think that may be a part of why she is stepping down as gov. Or if she was smart, that would be a part of it anyways. I read in an article today in the paper that people were rallying behind her and talked about how they think she is priming to run in 2012. That's seems normal to me....except the part where they all got "Sarah Palin glasses" to wear to the rally. That is just scary. People have no business hating her as much as they do but neither do they have any call to start dressing like her, unless they admire her style. But to dress like her because you are obsessed with her is not doing the poor woman any favors! Sarah, people who put you up on a pedestal and await in baited breath every move you make are NOT NORMAL PEOPLE and you need to STAY AWAY from them in case they decide they really do want to be you. (because then you will need to get out of the way...kind of like John Lennon and Selena)
I admit to wearing my hair the way she does quite often (but not with hairspray) , but I think she copied me and not the other way around It's a good Alaskan style and works well with being outdoors a lot and the sometimes crummy weather.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:07 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Riiiight. Because there is no such thing as celebrity stalkers.

I think in many ways Sarah is a victim of the press. But I digress you must be right, I am really quite jealous...if only the media would go into a shark frenzy over me and all my admirers were stuck to me like big fat leeches. If only I had friends like Joe the Backstabbing Plumber riding my coat tails, just like a true friend would.

Except that I hate people and wouldn't want friends or media anywhere near me.

Well there you go, it's pure jealousy after all. I guess you have no problem with the obbessed minions of the hussein obamas chanting
O BA MA O BA MA O BA MA CHANGE HOPE CHANGE HOPE

Ommmmmmmm Ommmmmmmmm Ommmmmmmm

Old 07-28-2009, 06:24 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
This message is hidden because dcsldcd is on your ignore list.

My gosh,THAT was long overdue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies