Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 10:14 PM

52 posts, read 90,160 times

Advertisements

Sick, twisted freak here. My five year old son loves listening to Glenn Beck as does my wife. My mom now watches Beck religiously after being turned to common sense. More and more people are listening because the "talking heads" make sense. Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, these people connect with the average American living in fly over country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 07:17 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,876,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanCatholic View Post
Sick, twisted freak here. My five year old son loves listening to Glenn Beck as does my wife. My mom now watches Beck religiously after being turned to common sense. More and more people are listening because the "talking heads" make sense. Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, these people connect with the average American living in fly over country.
Why doe it not surprise me that you would allow your 5 year old to listen to him? Let the indoctrination start early, meh.

Old 07-31-2009, 07:20 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,514,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
Why doe it not surprise me that you would allow your 5 year old to listen to him? Let the indoctrination start early, meh.

Says a self-proclaimed "social anarchist"

Old 07-31-2009, 07:45 AM

9,501 posts, read 9,812,678 times
As long as he's ticking off the Left, then I'll watch him!!

Old 07-31-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
I prefer my five year old not be indoctrinated in the ways of liberalism, thank you very much.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:53 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Any glenn beck fans?

No.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:54 AM

Quote:
I should have known, your a "progressive thinker". You people think your smarter than the rest of us and can talk down to us simple folk. Those of us who still worship God, teach our children to respect God and the flag, believe in marriage of a man and woman, own guns, and refuse to live in NYC or LA. Progressive thinking has damn near ruined this country and I for one am sick and tired of it.
You and your liberal cohorts sit around sipping your $10 cups of coffee while feeling sorry for those of us who are not enlightened. It is those of us who watch Glenn Beck who keep your rear ends safe at night.
This isn't a personal attack, simply pointing out the disease known as liberalism (aka, progressivism)

Last edited by RomanCatholic; 07-31-2009 at 10:05 AM..

Old 07-31-2009, 10:03 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,078,355 times
Quote:
I should have known, your a "progressive thinker". You people think your smarter than the rest of us and can talk down to us simple folk. Those of us who still worship God, teach our children to respect God and the flag, believe in marriage of a man and woman, own guns, and refuse to live in NYC or LA. Progressive thinking has damn near ruined this country and I for one am sick and tired of it.
You and your liberal cohorts sit around sipping your $10 cups of coffee while feeling sorry for those of us who are not enlightened. It is those of us who watch Glenn Beck who keep your pathetic rear ends safe at night.
This isn't a personal attack, simply pointing out the disease known as liberalism (aka, progressivism)
This isn't a personal attack either,but you are off your rocker IF you truly believe YOU or GLENN BECK keeps anyone safe.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:08 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,484 times
Quote:
You and your liberal cohorts sit around sipping your $10 cups of coffee while feeling sorry for those of us who are not enlightened. It is those of us who watch Glenn Beck who keep your rear ends safe at night.

Wish I could rep ya again!

Old 07-31-2009, 10:08 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
This guy is a loser. Totally immature, a very juvenile sense of humor. I would respect his opinions if he was smart but he is an ignoramus that does not even have a college education.
Why is the lack of a college education an indication of a lack of intelligence? Some of the the biggest idiots on this planet are college educated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies