Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 10:53 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times

Advertisements

traditionally racism is considered white on black but now we are seeing lots of black on white
the violent form is called "gooning". whites have been trained to be submissive. it took a long time and a whole lota guilt to bring this about but it can be done with hard work. you just keep telling the victim he is a criminal when he resists violence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2009, 10:55 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
traditionally racism is considered white on black but now we are seeing lots of black on white
the violent form is called "gooning".
Nooo, traditionally racism has been one group thinking they're superior over another, regardless of skin color.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:58 PM

715 posts, read 2,087,175 times
Quote:
the violent form is called "gooning".

Judging from white males in here, its got their cage rattled. How ironic how the so called "chimpanzee" (back in the day phrase) is beating the hand that used to whip him, hmmm. Before this post rattles more cage, i aint black but from a Minority.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
Judging from white males in here, its got their cage rattled. How ironic how the so called "chimpanzee" (back in the day phrase) is beating the hand that used to whip him, hmmm. Before this post rattles more cage, i aint black but from a Minority.
me too read my profile.

Old 07-29-2009, 11:07 PM

Quote:
me too read my profile.
Ill be damned, tell me something Huck, how the hell do you deal with the "You know what" in here??

Old 07-29-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Ill be damned, tell me something Huck, how the hell do you deal with the "You know what" in here??
dont hate. enjoy the posts, share something of yourself, dont spend all your time attacking other posts like some do. life is short.
try to be happy.

Old 07-29-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
dont hate. enjoy the posts, share something of yourself, dont spend all your time attacking other posts like some do. life is short.
try to be happy.
I once shared that notion, but that was a long time ago. You could be the diplomat and ill be the devil, surely there enough room for both?

Old 07-30-2009, 12:03 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
Women discriminating against men. I see it all the time. Women these days have a chip on their shoulder and a mean streak that make Bride of Frankenstein look kind and humble.

If you've ever been on the relationship board you will see women talking about how men should be castrated if they produce too much children that they can't take care of..........ugh right.....it takes two to tango....let's not forget about that

Old 07-30-2009, 12:10 AM

7,887 posts, read 17,192,862 times
Quote:
Agreed, and yet whites like to phrase it AS "Reverse Racism" why for the life of me, is that??
I think the term is being used when what they mean is "reverse discrimination" which is a real issue. The recent New Haven Fire Dept ruling by the SCOTUS dealt with an example and overturned it.

In the name of "fairness" decisions and programs are put in place that are inherently unfair. Some affirmative action and other programs that push minorities ahead of whites for no other reason than their ethnicity are just as wrong as the discrimination they are trying to stop. That's "reverse discrimination" and it's wrong too. People should be judged as individuals based on their own merits.

Old 07-30-2009, 12:36 AM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california_is_superior View Post
It's the process in which white individuals attempt to continue their racist ways, while accusing minorities of racism.
Actually, I think you got that backwards. It's the "term" minority racist's use as an excuse for their racism. You know, reverse racism is basically saying "Yeah, I did something racist. But I was just reversing what has happened to me on someone else." It's a cop out, that's all. If you are racist, you are racist. You aren't reversing anything. You are just being racist.

PS. I am half white, and half another extreme minority. Didn't used to be though. Until the English came.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies