U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 10:40 PM

4,455 posts, read 3,597,157 times

Advertisements

WATCH: Fear Of A Black President: Conservative Media Drumming Up Racial Fear

Wow I knew the GOP are racist but this is just mind boggling what levels they will stoop to.
I guess the birther thing didn't go over to well so your trying another tactic. Boy do I hate
republicans, they are truly despicable creatures... A load of Right Wing Nutjobs on Talk Radio.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:50 PM

767 posts, read 1,149,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
WATCH: Fear Of A Black President: Conservative Media Drumming Up Racial Fear

Wow I knew the GOP are racist but this is just mind boggling what levels they will stoop to.
I guess the birther thing didn't go over to well so your trying another tactic. Boy do I hate
republicans, they are truly despicable creatures... A load of Right Wing Nutjobs on Talk Radio.
Typical nutjob leftist hate and fearmongering.

How low can the dems go spewing their hateful bigoted racebaiting rhetoric?

Old 07-31-2009, 12:02 AM

953 posts, read 778,078 times
The monotonous insinuation of "RACIST", leveled for the exposure, resistance, obstruction, or disagreement to Obama or his policies is quickly being rendered meaningless. Supporters cannot or will not recognize that MANY, if not most, of Obama's critics don't care AT ALL about his skin color. They would demonstrate fervent opposition to ANY President---Hispanic, or Jewish, or Female, or Caucasian---who displayed the ineptitude, and promoted some of the programs Obama has, and intends.
So transparent and tiresome is the easy cry of "Racism" at every turn, America may well chalk up Obama's tenure as a 'failed and painful experiment'----after one term. Citizens will realize "A House divided cannot stand", and...."No man is bigger than this great Nation".

Old 07-31-2009, 12:21 AM

4,089 posts, read 4,722,402 times
Fear of a Black President, no. Fear of a Marxist, yes.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:25 AM

7,422 posts, read 13,723,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
i don't think this kind of rhetoric really helps anything.

the vast majority of republicans just think that their political views are better for people and for the country. demonizing the opposite side with hyperbolic language only makes your points easily dismissable. it doesn't matter what your politics are.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:48 AM

3,983 posts, read 3,381,083 times
Fear Of A Black President: Conservative Media Drumming Up Racial Fear??

Are you kidding me??

I could care less if the President was orange with purple polka-dots .. It's the Congress that has got to go ... along with all of their big corporate buddies ..

Old 07-31-2009, 01:04 AM

8,640 posts, read 7,982,132 times
That would be hussein obama who is drumming up racism along with his mesmerized flock.

I believe there are many conservatives grateful to blacks for stopping gay marriage in California.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 07-31-2009 at 01:15 AM..

Old 07-31-2009, 01:25 AM

26,529 posts, read 25,035,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverestClimb View Post
Typical nutjob leftist hate and fearmongering.

How low can the dems go spewing their hateful bigoted racebaiting rhetoric?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaluce View Post
The monotonous insinuation of "RACIST", leveled for the exposure, resistance, obstruction, or disagreement to Obama or his policies is quickly being rendered meaningless. Supporters cannot or will not recognize that MANY, if not most, of Obama's critics don't care AT ALL about his skin color. They would demonstrate fervent opposition to ANY President---Hispanic, or Jewish, or Female, or Caucasian---who displayed the ineptitude, and promoted some of the programs Obama has, and intends.
So transparent and tiresome is the easy cry of "Racism" at every turn, America may well chalk up Obama's tenure as a 'failed and painful experiment'----after one term. Citizens will realize "A House divided cannot stand", and...."No man is bigger than this great Nation".
You both deny that conservative commentators are calling Obama a racist, even when there's the audio and video tape to prove it?

I think the accusations and finger-pointing are silly on both sides, and do much more harm than good.

Old 10-03-2013, 11:49 AM

24,757 posts, read 33,987,087 times
Four years later, this irrational race-based fear is paralyzing this country. And America is suffering because of it.

Old 10-03-2013, 11:58 AM

39,321 posts, read 20,390,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
Fear of a Black President, no. Fear of a Marxist, yes.
“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to deceive and overawe the People."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies