U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-31-2009, 10:18 AM
obo obo started this thread

926 posts, read 562,675 times

Advertisements

This is unbelievable. They squeezed in an appointment of a behavior czar into the UHC health bill. This czar will be in charge of making sure you are using energy efficiently, according to their rules. The left is a sneaky bunch of crap holes, this has absolutely nothing to do with health care.

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress):
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.+3247

They also put a provision in there to send people to your house to ensure you are raising your kids appropriately.

Stealth Agenda in Health-Care Bill: Early Childhood Home Visitation The Foundry

So let's be honest...Did anyone who voted for this "change" really know that thiese are the types of things 0bama really meant? I really don't think a whole lot of people who voted for him knew what he really meant.

Last edited by obo; 07-31-2009 at 10:35 AM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 10:21 AM

5,231 posts, read 7,775,005 times
This doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is that people accept it or believe that it simply isn't possible.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:23 AM

1,643 posts, read 2,549,991 times
Behavior modification Czar, that's just great! In 4 years we are not even going to recognize this country. It is being torn apart day by day.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:24 AM

2,274 posts, read 3,682,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
This is unbelievable. They squeezed in an appointment of a behavior czar into the UHC health bill. This czar will be in charge of making sure you are using energy efficiently, according to their rules. The left is a sneaky bunch of crap holes, this has absolutely nothing to do with health care.

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress):

They also put a provision in there to send people to your house to ensure you are raising your kids appropriately.

Stealth Agenda in Health-Care Bill: Early Childhood Home Visitation The Foundry

So let's be honest...Did anyone who voted for this "change" really know that thiese are the types of things 0bama really meant? I really don't think a whole lot of people who voted for him knew what he really meant.
Sounds like the Red Guard of China. Bunch of thugs running around smashing antiques and stealing cameras. How long before the government determines if you have some spare bedrooms and you will be ordered to take in the homeless?

Old 07-31-2009, 10:26 AM
Status: "Kidney stones would be less painful right now......." (set 7 days ago)

2,797 posts, read 3,514,765 times
Link no workie

Old 07-31-2009, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosevelt View Post
Sounds like the Red Guard of China. Bunch of thugs running around smashing antiques and stealing cameras. How long before the government determines if you have some spare bedrooms and you will be ordered to take in the homeless?
That's interesting you said that. That very well might just happen. Or also, when are they going to tell you that the house you live in is too big for you and force you out and into something smaller so they can give your nice big house to a bigger family in need. These things might sound impossible to ever happen, but the way things are going, I wouldn't put it passed tghis administration.

Old 07-31-2009, 10:33 AM
Status: "Kidney stones would be less painful right now......." (set 7 days ago)

2,797 posts, read 3,514,765 times
Quote:
still nothing....I'll try to get in from the thomas home page

Old 07-31-2009, 10:35 AM

5,231 posts, read 7,775,005 times
Quote:
That's interesting you said that. That very well might just happen. Or also, when are they going to tell you that the house you live in is too big for you and force you out and into something smaller so they can give your nice big house to a bigger family in need. These things might sound impossible to ever happen, but the way things are going, I wouldn't put it passed tghis administration.
During Obama's campaign, he did say that we can't just drive our SUVs and eat what we want and keep our houses at 72 degrees and think the rest of the world is going to be okay with that. So, I suspect there will be "enforcers" for everything and the international community will have input as to what we do. Say goodbye to your freedom and hello to your new status: "citizen of the world."

Old 07-31-2009, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yachtcare View Post
still nothing....I'll try to get in from the thomas home page
Here if you can't find it:
"http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.+3247"

Old 07-31-2009, 10:45 AM

5,964 posts, read 7,226,656 times
Quote:
Yes a nice big house would be perfect for them to put illegals into. A nice home that has been well taken care of, owners paying the mortgage and property taxes but what the heck, Americans don't matter to these politicians. I don't put anything past this administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies