Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2009, 03:01 AM

539 posts, read 700,128 times

Advertisements

"The president's media blitz may be wearing us out."

"His public approval rating dropped from 69% in January to 59% this month, the first time he has slid below the 60% mark.

Obama's February address to Congress drew 52 million viewers.

His top-rated news conference in March slipped to 40 million.

Obama's last major news conference, in late July, attracted 29 million viewers."

Camera Hog In Chief - Forbes.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 04:44 AM

18,132 posts, read 25,282,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post

"His public approval rating dropped from 69% in January to 59% this month, the first time he has slid below the 60% mark.

Obama's last major news conference, in late July, attracted 29 million viewers."

That's the goal of the right wing media
over-expose Obama (Only negative or useless information) and people will get sick and tired of him.

I'm sick and tired of hearing him,
but I just have to listen to rightwing radio to remind myself of how good he is compared to republicans.

Old 08-02-2009, 04:54 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post

I think maybe he should add text voting.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:09 PM

218 posts, read 580,244 times
Nobody MAKES anybody listen to talk radio. It exists because millions of Americans listen to it and support it. Talk America, unfortunately, cannot say the same. Obama's lapdogs are the ones who have overexposed he and his wife. I talked to a manager at Barnes and Noble. She says that most of those Obama glossy books go unsold. She said customers complain about why there is so much Obama junk all over the place. She said management is beginning now to take notice and remove some of the propaganda. It isn't working anyway.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:24 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Over exposure and people are tired of the "campaign mode".

Old 11-14-2009, 12:26 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
That's the goal of the right wing media
over-expose Obama (Only negative or useless information) and people will get sick and tired of him.

I'm sick and tired of hearing him,
but I just have to listen to rightwing radio to remind myself of how good he is compared to republicans.
OMG I just busted out laughing

yes the " right wing" media is making Obama have almost daily press conferences of some sort of a town hall meeting. Its all their fault Obama is always givng some sort of speech

Its so bad I listen to sportscenter most of the day and heck hes even on there sometimes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies