Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 08:24 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,674,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post
The first one is the original..the second one photo shopped.
why did you lie about it earlier?

where did you get it? did you make it yourself?

and the first one, according to orly taitz, is a color photocopy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 08:37 AM

539 posts, read 700,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
why did you lie about it earlier?

where did you get it? did you make it yourself?

and the first one, according to orly taitz, is a color photocopy.
Lighten up baby boy..I did not lie.

Old 08-02-2009, 08:40 AM

Quote:
This is a fast developing story....be patient...the first one is the attorney's copy, as far as I know..the last one I posted is the original
Quote:
The first one is the original..the second one photo shopped.
at least one of these posts is a lie.

neither is accurate according to what orly taitz has said she has.

you still have not said where the second image came from.

and i am not a boy.

Old 08-02-2009, 08:44 AM

4,586 posts, read 5,477,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt04 View Post
I didn't vote for Obama but I'm actually happy about it too because I don't want to ever hear about the race card again since we voted in a black president. All talk is fair game now boys and girls.
Electing a black Prez didn't end racism so please refrain from calling blacks nigg*s until further notice. Sounds like you were drooling to let a few go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
FWIW, I wish everyone would just drop these claims of him not being born in Hawaii. I don't know for certain if he was or not, but if you actually think this will get him booted out of office you're deluding yourselves.
Really, you don't know? When you slip that in that still makes you crazy. By that logic, we don't know if ANY President was born in America.

Quote:
There are 16 Military officers, 4 NCO's, 7 State Representatives, One Retired U.S. Senator and numerous citizens listed as Plaintiffs regarding the possible ObamaKenyan Birth certificate.
That just means we have 27 documented crazy @ss officials..Nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoracer51 View Post
No, but it has EVERYTHING to do with the legitimacy of the United States Constitution.
This has everything to do with a lame attempt to delegitamize Obama's Presidency and give wingnuts a purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoracer51 View Post
It should be pretty easy to figure out if this thing is real considering the document has the book and page number of the official record. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.
It won't turn out..LOL..You know what's funny. If Obama was actually born in Kenya, the Kenyan's would be falling all over themselves trying to prove it. It would be a huge feather in their cap to have a Kenyan as the American President...Sadly though for you wingnuts, they aren't, because Obama was born right here in the U.S.A.

Old 08-02-2009, 08:46 AM

so the new list of who's in on the conspiracy is as follows:

1. obama's parents (with great foresight in 1961)
2. obama's grandparents (ditto)
3. the hawaiian state government
4. the government of kenya
5. the entire house of representatives
6. google

anyone else?

Old 08-02-2009, 08:48 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,705,136 times
Quote:

Some one thinks different.
Again, "Logic", what does posting something about Orly being an attorney have to do with a comment about her dental practice?

You do know that Orly is also a dentist, don't you? Not even The Simpsons in their prime could have come up with an individual this sketchy.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
You know I read and re-read what I posted and I could not find where I said anthing about it being ok to post fake documents. I said it was no different then hussein obama posting fake documents.
in my experience "but he did it first!" is a classic excuse used by those 8 and under to justify their own behavior. sorry if i inferred it incorrectly from your post.

and i'm still wondering why anyone had issues with folds in the certificate.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Again, "Logic", what does posting something about Orly being an attorney have to do with a comment about her dental practice?
it also doesn't have anything to do with her disbarment as a lawyer for things that happened since that document was created. i don't know if it's true that she could be disbarred if this is found to be a forgery (she's just asking for an investigation into its authenticity at this point), but what souter signed in january has nothing to do with anything.

what does it even mean when someone is made attorney and counselor of the supreme court? all i know is it probably doesn't mean that one can never be disbarred.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:08 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
in my experience "but he did it first!" is a classic excuse used by those 8 and under to justify their own behavior. sorry if i inferred it incorrectly from your post.

and i'm still wondering why anyone had issues with folds in the certificate.

in my experience is a classic tactic used by those 8 and under to try to distract from the issue at hand when they have no real explaination. Why did your messiah post three differnet BCs and each showing up with the features after people asked where they were?

the boy has something to hide.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:09 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
You do know that Orly is also a dentist, don't you? Not even The Simpsons in their prime could have come up with an individual this sketchy.
Oh my God. The Simpsons. EXACTLY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies