Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 09:57 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Notice how the left always makes claims and when challenged they do not answer but resort to name calling like some 4th grader? And thet want to be taken seriously.

I thought they were the party of tollerence. If you they agree with somebody, all they do is attack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2009, 12:12 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,180,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Notice how the left always makes claims and when challenged they do not answer but resort to name calling like some 4th grader? And thet want to be taken seriously.

I thought they were the party of tollerence. If you they agree with somebody, all they do is attack.
....spellcheck, people...that is, if you want to be taken seriously...like a 4th grader...

Old 08-07-2009, 12:45 PM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Ah, the intelectual elite have spoken.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:30 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicket View Post
....spellcheck, people...that is, if you want to be taken seriously...like a 4th grader...
It's odd that people don't seem to recognize that both grammar and spelling are essential if one wants to insure that their writing is understood.
Spellcheck has been included on every computer that I've owned; is it not included on some? If not, it's a worthwhile download.

Old 08-10-2009, 08:15 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdevelop2 View Post
What's really pathetic is that these extreme left wingers let their hatred for Bush, Rove, and Repubs completely rob them of intellectual honesty.

I despise what Obama is trying to do to our country. But, I have a working brain and so I can see that David Axelrod, Rahm Emmanuel, and David Plouffe are brilliant strategists and political analysts.

Same for Dick Morris and Karl Rove. Just because you disagree with someone's politics doesn't make that person a felon or clown or anything else. Calling those you disagree with names like that regardless of the truth makes you a brainless clown.
Whoa! intellectuall honesty? What are you smoking? can you send me some? Bush is/was a complete coco for cocopops! Rove is very smart how else can you explain him getting a knucklehead in the white house for 8 years, as far as the repubs they just stick together ilregardless how it affects the rest of the country and they all got rich!

Old 08-10-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Could any one person possible be this ignorant?
I totally agreed with you! How did he miss Rush?

Old 08-10-2009, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Every time I think I have found the most ignorant post on CD somebody manages to come up with an even nuttier post. Do you guys REALLY believe this stuff? Seriously?
Prove me wrong

Old 08-10-2009, 08:24 PM

You know on second thought, I cannot say that Rove is a genius mastermind he just manipulated the ignorant. This really isn't that hard to do if you just wave the flag and spread blantant lies and the truely STUPID will follow. I wonder just how many veterans who have served (unlike the people that sent them to IRAQ) really believe the B.S if they survived the showers and faulty equipment, bombs, bullets and Army intell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies