Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 10:51 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Note: My birth certificate says NOTHING about the name of the hospital. MANY birth certificates do not say the hospital or specific location of the birth, only the city and state. Are all those birth certificates invalid? Because the State Department didn't think so when I applied for my passport. The DMV didn't think so when I went to get my driver's license. I think you need to respect that birth certificates don't always meet your overly-stringent requirements.
Gee, if it's that easy to get a birth certificate, you can just go on down to the County or State and tell them your wife just gave birth to . . . a baby - and get a new identity for your collection.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2009, 10:52 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,669,719 times
yeah that's pretty much it, except she went to mombassa, a city across the country from obama sr's hometown, to give birth. because she wanted her child to be exposed to lots of muslims for the first 2 days of his life (before she whisked him back to hawaii).

Old 08-07-2009, 10:53 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Gee, if it's that easy to get a birth certificate, you can just go on down to the County or State and tell them your wife just gave birth to . . . a baby - and get a new identity for your collection.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Well, call your State now, and ask them how you go about getting a birth registered.

Let us know what they say.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:57 AM

7,380 posts, read 15,669,719 times
Quote:
what on earth are you talking about?

it's the birthers' contention that it's that easy to get a birth certificate. because apparently that's what dunham did after she flew home from kenya with her newborn son. just waltzed in and got a certificate saying he was born in honolulu.

the post you quoted has nothing to do with how easy it is to get a birth certificate; it is about what is on a birth certificate.

by the way, my original birth certificate from ny state, the one my parents got when i was born in 1978, which i used to get my driver's license in 2 states, passport, and marriage license, does not list attending physician, time of birth, hospital, etc. it's just my name, my gender, my parents' names, the city and state, date of birth, and date filed. it does not have a seal but it does have a signature.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
what on earth are you talking about?

it's the birthers' contention that it's that easy to get a birth certificate. because apparently that's what dunham did after she flew home from kenya with her newborn son. just waltzed in and got a certificate saying he was born in honolulu.

the post you quoted has nothing to do with how easy it is to get a birth certificate; it is about what is on a birth certificate.

by the way, my original birth certificate from ny state, the one my parents got when i was born in 1978, which i used to get my driver's license in 2 states, passport, and marriage license, does not list attending physician, time of birth, hospital, etc. it does not have a signature on it. it's just my name, my parents' names, the city and state, date of birth, and date filed.
Well, hell, that was easy, wasn't it?

Old 08-07-2009, 11:01 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
Quote:
What are you talking about?

What are you referencing with your remark about "easy to get a birth certificate"?

Really, are you trying to rebut my post, or are you ignoring it? Because if you are ignoring it, then including it in your post wasn't actually working for you.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:02 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,854,528 times
Wow why don't these people focus on something important, like recycling, or alternate energy, converting the US to wind and solar, ... Something that actually might benefit someone instead of a idle spinning of ones wheels for nothing.

They didnt seem to mind when the 2000 election was subverted. seems far more of an issue and a greater threat to the Constitution. ... oh I forgot thats the side you support so that was ok. Silly me to think you are going after important Constitutional issues. when its nothing more than sour grapes from losing the election. Move on and stop wasting your time and our money.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:03 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
The judge is in on it.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
yeah that's pretty much it, except she went to mombassa, a city across the country from obama sr's hometown, to give birth. because she wanted her child to be exposed to lots of muslims for the first 2 days of his life (before she whisked him back to hawaii).
I believe they may have actually touched him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies