Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 01:31 PM

81 posts, read 119,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
LET'S ASK THESES PEOPLE.....

I CAN'T BELEIVE WE LIVE IN WORLD THAT THIS IS EVEN A DISCUSSION!!
Hitler tried to save the world from Judeo-Bolshevism, it's too bad he didn't succeed. Google the term: Holomodor That shows you how many millions of White Christian/Europeans were GENOCIDED by Judeo-Bolshevism. Clergy killed, churches burned and turned into motor pools, etc. Nuns raped too. Do not be naive. Reagan justifiably hated communism, the world's most murderous people, but only Hitler and Germany had the guts and fortitude to try and eradicate that genocidal ideology. The world might have been far better off had they succeeded since less White Christian people would have died, been enslaved, and put in concentration camps (they called the Gulags).

Old 10-09-2009, 01:36 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Wow, the white supremacists/nazi skinheads seem to be doing their job well. I see some of you have been soaking up that propaganda like good little sheep.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjohnson View Post
Of course Hitler was bad.
But in your typical sociopath murdering dictator kind of way.
I don't think he had any special personal evilness that set him apart from the others.
It could be argued that Mao was worse morally because his victims were average citizens in a time of 'peace'. Two hundred million they say.
For pure evil my money is on the little Khmer, Pol Pot.
Hitler is 4Th on my list.
This kind of reflexive response is just stunning in its naivety. Hitler was not a "sociopath" you should try and read this book, which outlines how things evolved. Amazon.com: From Luther to Hitler: The History of Fascist-Nazi Political Philosophy (9780404561376): William M. McGovern: Books

Germany's views on race, etc. weren't that much different from what was commonly believed in America and in the British Empire at the same time. Hitler didn't just wake up one day and decide to "kill jews", that's nonsense, anyone who really wants to know what happened should read the chapter on the Jews in Hitler's book My Struggle. Decide for yourself if what he said is true or not. He has plenty of facts in that chapter than cannot be called false under any circumstances.

Lastly, stop calling Hitler "bad", he was more beloved by his people than was Stalin (hated), FDR and even Churchill, who was put out of parliament right after WW2. Nobody was as loved as Hitler, we've all seen the pictures, women throwing flowers, etc.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Wow, the white supremacists/nazi skinheads seem to be doing their job well. I see some of you have been soaking up that propaganda like good little sheep.
I'm sure the jewish supremacists/Zio-nazis will be here soon with more of their propaganda too! I usually try to avoid WW2 history books written by Jewish historians, they are quite biased. Try and read one written by a British person, they are much less hysterical and avoid propaganda and lies.

Old 10-09-2009, 01:55 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,193,095 times
Ok, I think we have seen enough. At any rate, this is more of a topic for discussion in History than here.

Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies