Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 12:38 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,236,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Seriously, we did not create the "mess" he refers to and he has created quite a mess of his own. I was offended.
OBAMA: 'I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking.

1 - No link because you cannot provide one, since this thread and thread title is purposely dishonest.
2 - Duplicate thread, see above link.
3 - Please check before you start duplicate threads.

Are you purposely dishonest or don't you read and do minimal research before you post?
It really affects your integrity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2009, 03:42 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,090,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Are you saying that I am a racist because I refused to vote for him.
? NO! *amused and puzzled* [/quote]

Old 08-09-2009, 05:27 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,074,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
One way you can tell he's not talking about the people at the town hall meetings is that, obviously, they didnt "create the mess."

He's getting a tremendous amount of difficult work accomplished in an extraordinary situation and he's only been in half a year. That's like, if a four-year term = four days, he's been in only up to noon of the first day. People seem to want him to snap his fingers and have everything fixed by tomorrow morning. Why wont you face the reality that he DID inherit a horrible mess? Goodness.

Why won't you face the reality that he inhereted a mess and now he is on the fast track to assure it becomes a HORRIBLE mess. Do you think this community organizer that has NEVER owned a business or held a real job just slow down a little? Not a chance because he knows as time goes on the people will wake up from their trance and realize the diseasterous mistake they made by placing this con man in the white house.

Last edited by dcsldcd; 08-09-2009 at 05:48 PM..

Old 08-09-2009, 05:44 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,277,696 times
We need to tell him to shut up himself because we are all tired of his lies and deceit.

He needs to get out of the way and let us run things. So far he has done nothing but take us down with the ship and he has the nerve to say this.

Hey moron Obama we have the right to call you out on your mistakes, if you do not like it and cannot handle it RESIGN because you are an utter flop and failure.

Please resign and get out of our way.

This moron saying we talk to much, give me a break, he talks all the time and the only thing that comes out is waste products.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:47 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,396,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
OBAMA: 'I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking.

1 - No link because you cannot provide one, since this thread and thread title is purposely dishonest.
2 - Duplicate thread, see above link.
3 - Please check before you start duplicate threads.

Are you purposely dishonest or don't you read and do minimal research before you post?
It really affects your integrity.
You are misguided. I have far more integrity than Barack Obama. I will not stop talking and I will not get out of the way.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:58 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,898,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
I want Obama to show leadership = Kick some a...
Even if that "a..." is yours??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies