Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 01:01 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,332,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Yeah, it's a real mystery - LOL.

Oh, and thanks for the positive to balance it out, LF05!
LF05 is a stand up guy.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:01 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,830,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown stuntman View Post
I just wished many media outlets (FOX in particular) would have just ignored this wind bag's looney diatribes instead of giving this long forgotten semi-popular Hollywood actress the publicity she craves. She is a fruit cake. Nuff said. In particular to the hyperbole, I don't understand how of all shows, this "View" or what ever the heck it is could spark such a plethora of media coverage. We're talking about a weekday mid-morning talk show on one channel when the majority of the country is at work.
That is a very good point. The problem with Rosie is that her rants get posted all over the media and a lot of people in the Islamic world think she is telling the truth and hate America for that. Other non-politically savvy people watch her rants and think she is telling some truth, even though it is all crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Whoever just gave me a negative-mark for saying I liked Rosie, and then put a afterward... that's not only childish, but against the board rules - so be prepared for a note from the Mods on that one.
This is a common tactics of liberals. They intimidate others with threats such as "e prepared for a note from the Mods on that one".

Come on... let's stick to the topic... which is that Rosie has probably been fired and the liberal media is letting her go "with honor". Her presence in the show has lost a lot of viewers and she has needlessly humiliated Barbara Walters who is a decent and moderate media figure in America.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:03 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,830,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote_Blond View Post
Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is Dead! Well, obviously the useless lump of flesh will show up elsewhere(hopefully out of the USA) spewing her ignorance but... for now...buhhhh byeeeee!

Oh and you better edit the fatty thingy before some of your less than svealth co-posters beat you with a spatula Nirvana! mmmhmmm...RUN!
They already are attacking me bad.

I did NOT say she was a fatty. That was Donald Trump. The "bye my fatty friend" is a Donald Trump joke on Rosie.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:05 PM

1,247 posts, read 925,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPaNative View Post
I don't care if your christian or pagan or what have you here, its wrong to wish someone dead, but I do not really think the OP meant or wished actual harm on her here, it was taken out of context here, really now. No one is wishing that on her, at least I hope not! But just cause you are not a christain, doesn't mean if you say it or wish it, makes you just as wrong here!
Taken out of context? How? We saw the entire post. His comment was not taken out of context. Now, maybe he doesn't mean what he said. That's possible. But he said it and hasn't backed down. So, I can only assume he meant it.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:06 PM

341 posts, read 1,486,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
They already are attacking me bad.

I did NOT say she was a fatty. That was Donald Trump. The "bye my fatty friend" is a Donald Trump joke on Rosie.

*nods* I KNOW who originally said the fatty thingy. However for those not current on that or might resemble that remark.. welp, you're a deadman.....RUN! Duck! Run! Duck! Run!

Old 04-25-2007, 01:07 PM

282 posts, read 1,263,882 times
I, too, used to really like Rosie. I always watched that comedy thing that she was the hostess of.....what was it called........Standup Spotlight? Or something like that? At the beginning she used to stand in front of a black curtain with 2 flashlights. She was really funny then.

Somewhere along the way she became very nasty. I never watched the View to begin with, I hate daytime TV unless it's ESPN. So I don't know what she was like on there. I just know from articles on the 'net that she's been really negative for the last few years or so.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:09 PM

1,703 posts, read 5,141,560 times
[quote=I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA;625347]
Quote:

We are just glad she is leaving. If she was dead, there would be a big party at the clubhouse this weekend.

I don't care for her fowl mouth and don't watch the view because of her, but to say you would have a party if she were dead? That is NOT Christian! She still has a soul, and guess what, God still loves her even we don't.
Exactly what I was thinking You know I bet some of you on this thread that are dissin' Rosie claim to be Christians. Now I'm not saying that Rosie hasn't been way outta line with some of things she says, and that she is just loud and obnoxious but sheesh some of the things people are saying are a little harsh. Afterall like giz said she has done a lot of good and she is only human. When there's sickos out there raping and molesting children and women, running onto college campuses and malls and opening fire and murdering countless innocent people; well I think dissin' a loud mouthed obnoxious lefty is a little petty. And for those of you who said she's useless as a human or should be dead SHAME ON YOU!!!

And speaking about pettyiness what's with these neg. reps??? Good grief everyone is allowed an opinion. You may not agree with it but that's no reason to give someon a neg. rep. I personally never give out neg. reps because I tend to think the best of people and you never really know what the true intent behind their statement was.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:18 PM

366 posts, read 386,556 times
Darn. I saw the title of this thread and immediately thought that Ann Coulter was flying the coop.

Old 04-25-2007, 01:34 PM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyHateMachine:
Ann Coulter is very much Pro-Christian. These were her comments:
The solution to radical Islamists was for the United States to "invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

WHERE are you getting this from? What source?? See, liberals love to make these types of comments without any real credible source. Expected from someone with "Hate" as its username. Typical liberal.
Um...would The Stick herself count??? It's only one of her most famous quotes. It's from her column of 9-13-01 if you wanted to look it up. Nice to see you've been keeping up so well and that you so thoroughly check your facts before launching yourself into 'typical liberal' attack-mode. If there were one, this might have a shot at the Lame Post of the Day Award...

Old 04-25-2007, 01:37 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,332,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Um...would The Stick herself count??? It's only one of her most famous quotes. It's from her column of 9-13-01 if you wanted to look it up. Nice to see you've been keeping up so well and that you so thoroughly check your facts before launching yourself into 'typical liberal' attack-mode. If there were one, this might have a shot at the Lame Post of the Day Award...
LOL!! Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies