Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 06:24 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,967,105 times

Advertisements

Not a huge fan of the "truther" message, but these young Minneapolis kids strolling around liberal land posting these signs (on police cars too) is encouraging.

YouTube - Obama Joker Posters Take Over Minnesota (part 1)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2009, 06:59 AM

634 posts, read 1,558,181 times
Littering the city with stupid propaganda and continuing this conspiracy theory about 911 Is just some stupid kids trying to get some attention. Brass ones? Really View from the Peak , this does not take courage. If these kids are sincere about their concerns about our government this is not very constructive. They are just stupid little brats with too much time on their hands. If this were my son he would be in deep doo doo.

Old 08-11-2009, 07:03 AM

Actually, if it were my son, I would look at it from a half full point of view. He's taken an interest in politics, and sees beyond the smoke and mirrors that is the Obama/Bush team pretending to be pitted against each other. The littering? C'mon now. Those signs are easily taken off and thrown in the trash. Littering is dropping trash on the ground.

Also, that $1000 he might win could go towards his college education. Win-win!

Old 08-11-2009, 08:07 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Cute kids.

I'm sure they will be getting a visit from the SS.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:12 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,234,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenArlingtonPark View Post
Littering the city with stupid propaganda and continuing this conspiracy theory about 911 Is just some stupid kids trying to get some attention. Brass ones? Really View from the Peak , this does not take courage. If these kids are sincere about their concerns about our government this is not very constructive. They are just stupid little brats with too much time on their hands. If this were my son he would be in deep doo doo.
"If this were my son he would be in deep doo doo."

How sad that you would force your 16 year old not to have his/her own thoughts....

Old 08-11-2009, 08:27 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,050,636 times
Quote:
The very behavior our Government uses to quiet us you would use on your kids? No maybe it is not the most constructive way to go about their distrust of Government but they are only 16 years old. I am happy to see they do not follow the leader blindly like many do.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:23 AM

Default Having a thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
"If this were my son he would be in deep doo doo."

How sad that you would force your 16 year old not to have his/her own thoughts....

This is what you call "having a thought?" I do not even believe he knows what propaganda he is handing out and littering the street with. I think young people have many avenues to express their political views that do not involve plastering junk mail all over town. I WOULD FORCE HIM TO GO PICK UP HIS TRASH AND TAKE PRIDE IN HIS COMMUNITY.

I think infowars offers some good information for people who want to explore these theories. Think about this, he was 9 years old when 911 occurred. What kind of perspective do you think he has? In all the years he has been old enough to pay attention we have been at war over a terrorist attack in a country that had nothing to do with it.

AS THE ORIGINAL POSTER BOASTED HE HAS BRASS ONES-I STRONGLY DISAGREE.

Last edited by EllenArlingtonPark; 08-11-2009 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: TYPO

Old 08-11-2009, 09:27 AM

Quote:
I do not even believe he knows what propaganda he is handing out and littering the street with. I think young people have many avenues to express their political views that do not involve plastering junk mail all over town.
He is questioning authority by posting those signs. Young people would surprise you nowadays with what they make themselves aware of. Well, not the 20 something Obamatrons and neo-cons. They're quite boring and predictable.

Young people were passing out The Obama Deception DVDs in grocery stores around Raleigh. Not bothering anyone, just putting them out near the kiosks and such. People put up stray cat/dog flyers all the time. This isn't any different IMHO.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:33 AM

Well View we see things differently. I think somebody offered to pay him a couple of bucks to do this and he did it without a thought or question. They gave him some lines to say and he said them. He and many other people are exploited this way and YOU call it courage.....sad, very sad.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Well View we see things differently. I think somebody offered to pay him a couple of bucks to do this and he did it without a thought or question. They gave him some lines to say and he said them. He and many other people are exploited this way and YOU call it courage.....sad, very sad.
Take off tin foil hat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies