Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 03:50 PM

76 posts, read 133,369 times

Advertisements

Bank Closures Coming Late August

FYI Unconfirmed

Bank Closures
Steve Quayle News Alerts (http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/09_Money/090811.bank.closures.html - broken link)
August 11, 2009
By Stephen Quayle
FYI, I had a conversation with my friend in international banking yesterday and tried to warn him about the impending bank holiday and currency exchange. He said that because he works with people at the top (Rothschilds and Rockefellers, etc) he would know if this were true. He did however confirm again that all central banks have been stocking up on the new Amero currency. I encouraged him to check out my info.
Well, I received this in an e-mail from him just a few hours after our phone conversation:

"As to your Bank Holiday information of this morning, the following is from a close CIA connection, the way it will come down is that starting 8/24, groups of banks will be closed in certain regions of the country for a week or so. They will open again, and then other groups of banks in different regions will be closed; and on and on it will go, until all the banks in the country have gone through that process.
The banks will be opened with a new global currency. Indeed the ratio will be 1 to 6, or 1 to 12. Thus, if you had formerly $6M in the Bank, after a ratio of 1 to 6 with the new currency, you will get 1M value in the supposed new legal tender."

Time will tell, but this guy would not lightly say this, and he does have the CIA connections for the info.
My suggestion is that any of you who have much money in the bank might want to consider changing some of it to gold coins, Swiss francs or some other safer currency before the end of August.

end quote

Please, try to get verification.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2009, 03:52 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
All my money is sitting safely in Nigerian bonds.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:54 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Is your friend from Nigeria? Did he offer to help get your money into a safe account there?

Old 08-11-2009, 03:54 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,052,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 411man View Post

FYI Unconfirmed

Bank Closures
Steve Quayle News Alerts (http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/09_Money/090811.bank.closures.html - broken link)
August 11, 2009
By Stephen Quayle
FYI, I had a conversation with my friend in international banking yesterday and tried to warn him about the impending bank holiday and currency exchange. He said that because he works with people at the top (Rothschilds and Rockefellers, etc) he would know if this were true. He did however confirm again that all central banks have been stocking up on the new Amero currency. I encouraged him to check out my info.
Well, I received this in an e-mail from him just a few hours after our phone conversation:

"As to your Bank Holiday information of this morning, the following is from a close CIA connection, the way it will come down is that starting 8/24, groups of banks will be closed in certain regions of the country for a week or so. They will open again, and then other groups of banks in different regions will be closed; and on and on it will go, until all the banks in the country have gone through that process.
The banks will be opened with a new global currency. Indeed the ratio will be 1 to 6, or 1 to 12. Thus, if you had formerly $6M in the Bank, after a ratio of 1 to 6 with the new currency, you will get 1M value in the supposed new legal tender."

Time will tell, but this guy would not lightly say this, and he does have the CIA connections for the info.
My suggestion is that any of you who have much money in the bank might want to consider changing some of it to gold coins, Swiss francs or some other safer currency before the end of August.

end quote

As long as I get to be a Jedi knight and carry a lightsaber I will be happy.

Old 08-11-2009, 04:06 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,466,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Is your friend from Nigeria? Did he offer to help get your money into a safe account there?
My business partner is a prince in Nigeria!!

Old 08-11-2009, 05:42 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
I'm on my way to Safeway to get more tinfoil.

Old 08-11-2009, 05:48 PM

455 posts, read 1,018,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 411man View Post

FYI Unconfirmed

Bank Closures
August 11, 2009
By Stephen Quayle

end quote

Is it okay if we make fun of you when September rolls around and this hasn't happened?

Old 08-11-2009, 08:36 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,633,959 times
http://www.infowars.com/bankster-holiday-planned-for-september/print/

Here is another post by Bob Chapman back on June 22 saying and expalining more about a bank holiday.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:41 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I'm on my way to Safeway to get more tinfoil.
Good idea.

You might want to stock up before the currency change.

Safeway may not accept money made of recycled plastic soft drink bottles.

Old 08-11-2009, 08:43 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,971,196 times
I like how they call it a holiday.

Happy Holidays! Oh, Sorry. You can't withdrawl your money because we're having a HOLIDAY!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies