Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 05:50 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,951,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Revolution only empowers a different set of crooks and charlatans. Have you never read "Animal Farm?"

What too many here seem to be thinking is that we can just throw out the crooked politicians and replace them with kind, noble, honest people. Ok...but where will you find them? Point me to ANYONE is so noble, so wonderful, so "honest" that he cannot be corrupted or never does anything wrong or for the wrong reasons,

There is no such person and to think there is denies the reality of the human condition.
I have read animal farm, though have you read the words of our founders? You had better, because you are on a path that will teach you a strong lesson in what freedom really means for there are those of us who see your ignorance, see your tyrannical rule through the propagation of masses. You will be the first we hang if you haven't cowardly ran away when you have realized you no longer have a bully to push your will.

You disgust me. /spit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2009, 06:01 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
The moment this begins is the moment civil war will break out in this US.
And the conservative wackos will LOSE like they lost last time when they decided that rich slaveowners were worth fighting the United States government over. But this time they will be tried by a tribunnal and executed for their treason, sedition and terrorism. There will be no amnesty. There will be no reconstruction. Only prison camps for life or execution. The camps are ready my friend. They are ready for the right wing wackos.

Old 08-14-2009, 06:02 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
I have read animal farm, though have you read the words of our founders? You had better, because you are on a path that will teach you a strong lesson in what freedom really means for there are those of us who see your ignorance, see your tyrannical rule through the propagation of masses. You will be the first we hang if you haven't cowardly ran away when you have realized you no longer have a bully to push your will.

You disgust me. /spit
What our founders did 240 years ago had NO bearing on what we do today. Different time, different country.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:16 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times
Quote:
The Constitution protects the individual, not the obnoxious demands of the majority. It exists to protect us from spoiled brats like you who have lived too long under peace and harmony and lack any understanding of the hardships to which provided you such luxury. Keep on your path child, and you will learn, but it will be a fools price you pay for such ignorance.

Uh, really? How many wars have you been to? How many times have you been shot at and how much hardship have you endured?

I've got my Combat Infantryman's Badge. Have you?

Last edited by stillkit; 08-14-2009 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 08-14-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:

You disgust me. /spit

Are you threatening me?

Old 08-14-2009, 07:25 PM

1,878 posts, read 2,064,338 times
Originally Posted by Nomander

You disgust me. /spit

Are you threatening me?

-----------
LOL... Now now, leave the prophet alone..He means no harm.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
What our founders did 240 years ago had NO bearing on what we do today. Different time, different country.
Ahh, so the truth comes out. You care not for individual freedom, not of the constitution and to which this nation stands. You are an enemy of this nation, a traitor to its cause. You sir, are my enemy.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Are you threatening me?
There is no threat in my words, only promises of consequence.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Uh, really? How many wars have you been to? How many times have you been shot at and how much hardship have you endured?

I've got my Combat Infantryman's Badge. Have you?
And yet you violate your sworn oath with your comments earlier or must I remind you of your oath? Again, you sicken me.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:51 PM

Quote:
And yet you violate your sworn oath with your comments earlier or must I remind you of your oath? Again, you sicken me.

So...you don't have any combat experience?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies