Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 07:57 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,950,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You are one arrogant SOB ain't ya. You gonna hang someone? Ha, internet tough guys like you are a dime a dozen. a lot of talk, no walk. So, why don't you start your little revolution, put up or shut up, say goodbye to your loved ones before you begin, you might see them on visiting days if you survive. Shouldn't you be on Stormfront or some other site full of ...., just a thought, you might be happier there
Casper
You can not be this stupid can you? I am not making threats of personal natures. I am pointing the fact that freedom can not be suppressed, that people will not allow you to strip them of their rights to serve your agenda. The fact that you are turning this into a personal one on one issue is beyond stupid, ignorant of a child spoiled in their life. Have your way, may you choke on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2009, 08:44 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
You can not be this stupid can you? I am not making threats of personal natures. I am pointing the fact that freedom can not be suppressed, that people will not allow you to strip them of their rights to serve your agenda. The fact that you are turning this into a personal one on one issue is beyond stupid, ignorant of a child spoiled in their life. Have your way, may you choke on it.
Here is what you said to another poster:
Originally Posted by Nomander
I have read animal farm, though have you read the words of our founders? You had better, because you are on a path that will teach you a strong lesson in what freedom really means for there are those of us who see your ignorance, see your tyrannical rule through the propagation of masses. You will be the first we hang if you haven't cowardly ran away when you have realized you no longer have a bully to push your will.

You disgust me. /spit

Not a threat? Care to explain the above words YOU posted? No, don't bother, it is very clear you are full of hate and beyond any form of actual discussion, you have proven that here several times with your posts. You openly state your hatered of anyone left of far right, so be it, that's your right. I will just ignore your insane ramblings for now on, your a waste of time and I only have pitty for you now, and not much of that. Have Fun!
Casper

Old 08-14-2009, 08:51 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,526,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
So...you don't have any combat experience?

That's what I figured. No answer. Just another chickenhawk.

I think at this point, I'll follow the advice of the Apostle Paul:

2Ti 2:16 But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker...

2Ti 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Old 08-14-2009, 08:55 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,633,806 times
It's funny people talk about the Camps as if that is where people will be dragged to. The Camps are more likely be where the politicans and their families will be held up hoping that the peons can't get to them. It would take more than a couple hundred camps to hold 50% of the population. Think of the amount of man hours it would take to man each major corner in the cities much less the freeways. If the populace of the US gets nasty where can you go to get away, New York.

Old 08-14-2009, 09:01 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,598,077 times
are you david duke?

Old 08-14-2009, 09:10 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,693,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
WASHINGTON — Militia groups with gripes against the government are regrouping across
the country and could grow rapidly, according to an organization that tracks such trends.

The stress of a poor economy and a liberal administration led by a black president are
among the causes for the recent rise, the report from the Southern Poverty Law Center
says. Conspiracy theories about a secret Mexican plan to reclaim the Southwest are also
growing amid the public debate about illegal immigration.

Officials See Rise In Militia Groups Across US

I say send all these nut bags to Gitmo... Wait, they're closing it, maybe we should reconsider...
That guy with the gun in New Hampshire turns out to be a militia type from Arizona, that makes him a lot more dangerous than some local who drove five miles to get there.

"When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross" Sinclair Lewis

Old 08-14-2009, 10:08 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,258,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
What our founders did 240 years ago had NO bearing on what we do today. Different time, different country.
KevK - if you feel this way, how do you feel about our veterans of WWI, or WWII? After all - it was a "different time, different country"

Old 08-15-2009, 05:24 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,761,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Ahh, so the truth comes out. You care not for individual freedom, not of the constitution and to which this nation stands. You are an enemy of this nation, a traitor to its cause. You sir, are my enemy.
The Constitution does not address health care at all. It is totally silent on the subject. Nobody is taking away your "freedom" except your insurance company. What about your freedom to travel? Oh, don't get hurt or ill while in Florida because you will be "out of network" and get denied. What about your freedom to change jobs? Don't do that because you have a "pre-existing condition" and won't get insurance anymore. So you don't have any freedom now anyway. If anything these fringe right wingers should be mad at that! They should attack Blue Cross!

Old 08-15-2009, 05:29 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,761,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
KevK - if you feel this way, how do you feel about our veterans of WWI, or WWII? After all - it was a "different time, different country"
Are there still veterans from WW I? What do they have to do with fixing healthcare? Are you saying that the veterans went over and fought so Blue Cross and Met Life could gyp people and pay their CEO $187 million dollars? I was not aware that is what they fought for. Kind of ironic but people in the service DO get "national healthcare" as do many veterans from the VA. and the healthcare thing is why these militias are stirred up.

Old 08-15-2009, 05:34 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
That guy with the gun in New Hampshire turns out to be a militia type from Arizona, that makes him a lot more dangerous than some local who drove five miles to get there.

"When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross" Sinclair Lewis
Oh no, but he's simply a humble Patriot demonstrating his God-given right to free speech.

So was the one with the "It's time to water the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants" sign and the prosthetic penis strapped around his leg.

Just good Patriots fightin da tyranny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies