Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 11:26 AM

94 posts, read 106,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Your post sounds like propaganda to me. Also sounds like somebody is trying to help Malkin sell more books as well as to give validity to the horribly confused and easily-led protestors at the TH meetings!

I'm not buying.
My wife that you were funny and now I have to go to work. By the way, Malkin doesn't seem like a fan of the Bush administration at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 11:29 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It has all been in plain sight all along, but too few people bother to actually learn about who they're voting for.

Some of us have known the facts in the book since Day 1 of Obama's presidential campaign - a few, like some of us Chicago locals, knew Obama was enveloped in and participating in a culture of corruption since back when he was just a fledgling IL state senator. It's ILLINOIS POLITICS, for pete's sake!
SPECIFIC examples of Obama's so-called corruption, please. Rumors don't count.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:30 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,578,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Do you expect credibility from some Asian-American woman who wrote a book defending Japanese American internment? This woman is full of self-loathing, she probably sees herself as a White person and hates her race and ethnicity. Her real last name is Maglalang. She is a yellow Uncle Tom.
Your assumptions about ethnicity are mind-blowing.

So all Asians are supposed to think alike?

Are they all Japanese? "I don't know they're all yellow. Some don't like it and see themselves as white."

Malkin's family is from the Phillipines.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:30 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,602,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by locomotive View Post
My wife that you were funny and now I have to go to work. By the way, Malkin doesn't seem like a fan of the Bush administration at all.
I have a sneaking suspicion that you are already doing your work, which is promoting this loser's book.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:33 AM

88,942 posts, read 44,763,133 times
Quote:
SPECIFIC examples of Obama's so-called corruption, please. Rumors don't count.
Read the 70+ pages of documentation in Malkin's book. Having others do your work for you doesn't count - that's exactly why we're stuck with this pres.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:36 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,513,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Do you expect credibility from some Asian-American woman who wrote a book defending Japanese American internment? This woman is full of self-loathing, she probably sees herself as a White person and hates her race and ethnicity. Her real last name is Maglalang. She is definitely a yellow Uncle Tom.

And Obama's real name is Barry. So I guess since Uncle Tom wont work for that what would? Uncle Tyrone?

Old 08-13-2009, 11:40 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Read the 70+ pages of documentation in Malkin's book. Having others do your work for you doesn't count - that's exactly why we're stuck with this pres.
I don't consider Malkin a reliable "source."

Do you by any chance have independent documentation of Obama's "corruption."

Having others do work for me???.........now that's a hoot! LMAO. You guys are the ones making the accusations. You have the burden of proof here. And your response tells me that YOU don't have any proof at all.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:46 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,685,003 times
Quote:

Having others do work for me???.........now that's a hoot! LMAO. You guys are the ones making the accusations. You have the burden of proof here. And your response tells me that YOU don't have any proof at all.
I've always thought that those who refute a claim are the ones who should prove their point. Otherwise, either believe it or go away quietly (and check it out on your own if you care that much.)

Old 08-13-2009, 11:46 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,941,605 times
I somehow miss the point of the thread. She has a book out...fine. We can't really talk about the book unless someone writes what is actually in the book other than references to cites in the book. Other than that the thread should just be labeled Michelle Malkin...love her or hate her.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:58 AM

88,942 posts, read 44,763,133 times
Quote:
Doesn't matter what you think of Malkin. The documentation is real. Read it.

Quote:
Again, read the documentation in Malkin's book. Many of the sources are Obama's own words in documents, transcripts, etc.

Quote:
The proof is there. Read it. Educate yourself. You should be embarrassed that you have no idea what the man you're supporting is really like.

Last edited by InformedConsent; 08-13-2009 at 12:07 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies