Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 10:49 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot14 View Post
Be kind of hard to shoot myself is the @ss would it not? It is not paranoia when he is friends with a communist terrorist! His mentor was a communist!
Have you made up your hit lists yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2009, 10:51 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
You come tell me that when my predictions start coming true.
Tell me again, what are these predictions of yours?

Old 08-14-2009, 11:02 AM

201 posts, read 239,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
LOL, oh pardon me. I stand corrected.

LOL... Glad I convinced you. It was my goal for the day.

Old 08-14-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Have you made up your hit lists yet?

Never leave a trail.Duh. In other words no. There are no hit lists.

Old 08-14-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Tell me again, what are these predictions of yours?
Obama turns the country into a communist dictatorship.

Old 08-14-2009, 11:11 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,074,409 times
I sure hope he's well protected. I'd much rather see him led from the WH in handcuffs.

Old 08-14-2009, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post
I sure hope he's well protected. I'd much rather see him led from the WH in handcuffs.
That would be nice huh? I would love to see that. Public trial!

Old 08-14-2009, 11:19 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
This forum, or at least this board is turning out to be not much different than the website mentioned in the OP.....quite sad to see really.

Old 08-14-2009, 11:35 AM

4,127 posts, read 5,065,593 times
Quote:
Worse may be better in the long run, get a whack job like pelosi in there and the people will revolt.
If this country were to go into civil war, particularly right now, the entire world's economy would collapse. I'm not talking severe depression, I mean total social and economic collapse. Mad Max stuff. As much as people don't want to admit it, the whole globe's economy and social stability (what little there is) is entirely dependent on what happens here. As fun as such a world may sound, I'm a little too old for that sort of adventure.

Somehow, the Dark Ages Volume II doesn't sound all that appealing to me so I'm all for removing Obama and his buffoon of a sidekick from office using the incredible firepower of the vote.

Pelosi scares me more than anyone on the hill so my hope is for Obama to simply be thwarted by congress, to have him retire from politics in 2012, and then go on to live a long and happy life getting rich off his books. I have no ill will toward the man and I don't think he's evil. He just has an entirely different idea of where this country should go and I would prefer someone else in his position.

On the other hand, since nothing political has gone my way for over 30 years, the whole freaking world will probably implode just to irk me.

Old 08-14-2009, 11:36 AM

284 posts, read 542,679 times
Quote:
Obama turns the country into a communist dictatorship.
It is posts like the above one that force me to believe that you have not studied history or the way the US government operates on a procedural level. It seems that you are operating on a sixth-grade education.

The US government functions on a system of checks and balances. While by no means a perfect system, it is successful in preventing the types of coup-de-etats that happen in many other countries. For Obama to install a communist dictatorship in the US he would first have to successfully render the Senate and Congress powerless. He would also have to abolish the Supreme Court and quash the power of all the 50 states.

You seem to be incabable of providing any type of response other than the inchoate, inept, and unenlightened posts that you have submitted so far.

You would probably benefit greatly from a basic history course at your local high school. In the meantime it might be more prudent for you to wade into waters more befitting of your depth.

~All the best~ NEWARK MAGIC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies