U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 07:36 PM

10,273 posts, read 6,709,709 times
Default Glenn beck has a lot of guts!

YouTube - Glenn Beck - The Elderly, Disabled, Eugenics & Obama Health Care (Part 1)

YouTube - Glenn Beck (Part 2) - The Elderly, Disabled, Eugenics & Obama Health Care
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2009, 07:38 PM

11,846 posts, read 5,890,294 times
He has a lot of guts, but unfortunately, as only a high school graduate and not accomplishing much with his career outside of propaganda, he does not have alot of brains.

But I agree, it takes alot of guts to get on television and act like that

Old 08-15-2009, 07:39 PM

15,941 posts, read 11,736,513 times
Glen Beck isn't scary, the people who think he isn't saying what he is being paid to say are.
Look at it this way, someone paid Rush Limbaugh $40million to destroy the GOP and got their monies worth.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:25 PM

44,933 posts, read 12,087,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He has a lot of guts, but unfortunately, as only a high school graduate and not accomplishing much with his career outside of propaganda, he does not have alot of brains.

But I agree, it takes alot of guts to get on television and act like that
You didn't watch one bit of either of those two clips. You must someday realize that talking from absolute ignorance is not hard to spot. You know nothing that he said in either of those clips. I think that is very cheap to do what you just did.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Glen Beck isn't scary, the people who think he isn't saying what he is being paid to say are.
Look at it this way, someone paid Rush Limbaugh $40million to destroy the GOP and got their monies worth.
You didn't watch one minute of either of those two clips and it is so obvious since you just came back with the left leaners talking points and not one word about either of them.

How do I know you didn't watch? I watched that thing the day it was on, again this afternoon when it played again and this evening and I know what is there. You know nothing at all about what he said there.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:27 PM

14,702 posts, read 16,694,123 times
No he doesn't. He takes cheap shots and whatever is the "sensational" topic at the moment to boost his ratings. He could care less about the whole subject. He just pimps himself out for the shock value in the hopes that more people with make him the buzz and listen to his show.

it works, unfortunately.

20yrsinBranson

Old 08-15-2009, 08:32 PM

12,431 posts, read 6,996,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
<snip>But I agree, it takes alot of guts to get on television and act like that
I can't help wonder when he will shave his head and look like the rest of his skinhead buddies....

Old 08-15-2009, 08:33 PM

To get on TV and say the truth the way he did in those two clips and the rest of that show takes guts, but only because the administration of Barack Obama can't have him telling the truth about those things. I don't know many people who think left who have seen him lately and none here so far watched what you held out to them. This entire show was meant to do more for Obama than anything else. However, he did expose the people closest to Obama for what they really are.

The guests that came on after those two clips were very serious people who refused to let Beck draw them into something they didn't want to do twice.

It really bothers me to see these left leaners throw their lefty talking points at us when they don't ever, and haven't really ever watched the man.

The chances that he will be thrown out of TV by the FCC and their newest member are better every day and as long as he is trying to expose them they get better. In fact, the hatred I see for this man from people who know nothing about him but are willing to talk as they do about him tells me that his life is not safe, at all. Yes, I guess he does have guts.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:35 PM

965 posts, read 393,299 times
Glenn Beck is quite possibly the dumbest person in America.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
No he doesn't. He takes cheap shots and whatever is the "sensational" topic at the moment to boost his ratings. He could care less about the whole subject. He just pimps himself out for the shock value in the hopes that more people with make him the buzz and listen to his show.

it works, unfortunately.

20yrsinBranson
Another lefty taking cheap shots at Beck without watching one bit of either of those clips. I plan to call you people on this until some get the guts to watch something they fear may help them see what is going on.

Talking points instead of comments on the clips amounts to cheap shots, in my way of thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies