Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2009, 12:36 PM

1,555 posts, read 1,978,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalinda View Post
i love my friends and my brothers. im not judgmental just because im straight it do not mean that im perfect.and it's a sin i dont see how anyone can agree with that.why would you want another man kissing all over you.or why would you want another woman kissing all over you.they know that i disapprove of that.but i can't control them.i love being touched by my husband.i would not want a another woman touching me like that are you gay?
um...first: is this a joke?

second: if the first answer is "no", can you rephrase because I have no idea what you just said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2009, 01:09 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,415 times
Quote:

i love my friends and my brothers. im not judgmental just because im straight it do not mean that im perfect.and it's a sin i dont see how anyone can agree with that.why would you want another man kissing all over you.or why would you want another woman kissing all over you.they know that i disapprove of that.but i can't control them.i love being touched by my husband.i would not want a another woman touching me like that are you gay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaby View Post

because i have right to my opinion just you have a right to your opinion.i really dont care what you or anyone else do in your bedroom that a private matter.but you must have a problem with straight people.why are you attacking me? i have a normal happy life
shalinda or bigbaby? Which one are you? Given your multiple personality disorder, I'd have to say that your opinion should be dismissed out-of-hand as coming from an unwell mind.

Old 08-19-2009, 02:43 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,168,548 times
Quote:
im bigbaby the other girl is a classmate of mine we have the same opinion we can not and will not change the world i will always disgree with that. but you and everybody that think its right enjoy your sick life.
You and your classmate both have horrible grammar. Must not be directing your attention to where it should be.

Old 08-19-2009, 03:19 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post

It's fun, isn't it?
Wheeeeeee!

Old 08-19-2009, 03:25 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,410,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Court papers were filed today by the Obama administration to end the 1996 DOMA claiming it discriminates against gays. Although the Justice department must defend any challenges to federal statutes whether they agree with them or not, Obama has pledged his support to repeal the act. The gay community supported Obama in the presidential election and has become increasingly critical of Obama lack of support in abolishing DOMA.
Print Story: Obama administration says marriage law unfair - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090817/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_gay_marriage/print - broken link)
'Bought freakin' time.

Not only is discrimination against a recognize minority asanine in this country, the DOMA Act completely stepped on Article 4 of the Constitution.

Old 08-19-2009, 04:46 PM

1,780 posts, read 2,351,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaby View Post
because i have right to my opinion just you have a right to your opinion.i really dont care what you or anyone else do in your bedroom that a private matter.but you must have a problem with straight people.why are you attacking me? i have a normal happy life

And you think that a homosexual can have a happy normal life? Yes you are entitled to your opinion, but both hetero and homosexuals live happy normal lives.

Old 08-19-2009, 04:47 PM

1,780 posts, read 2,351,681 times
Quote:
im bigbaby the other girl is a classmate of mine we have the same opinion we can not and will not change the world i will always disgree with that. but you and everybody that think its right enjoy your sick life.
Actuall what is sick is how people can be so harsh and judging towards homosexuals when it doesnt concern you.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:10 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,244,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fracturedman View Post
Actuall what is sick is how people can be so harsh and judging towards homosexuals when it doesnt concern you.
Ah, but the moral well being of our society DOES concern me - and all other God fearing people.

And frankly - those who identify themselves as believing in GOD (NOTE: I did not say Christian) account for over 80% of the population of the United States.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:15 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,244,458 times
It should be noted that none of the "Civil Rights Acts", and that includes Title VIII of the 1866 Civil Rights Act (commonly referred to as the Fair Housing Act) contains a "protected class" of "Sexual Orientation".

Certain laws like the EEOA provide for Sexual Orientation as a protected class - but, that is one of the very few.

It is being left entirely up to the States (the 10th Amendment) to decide what the State wishes to do - if anything - as it should be.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:36 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,657,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Ah, but the moral well being of our society DOES concern me - and all other God fearing people.
So, are you saying that you think homosexuality is immoral, or only same-sex marriage? (or both?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies